Chapter 19: Drinking milk

Yuehenniang smiled and said in relief: "Don't worry about the children, I'm not telling you to leave immediately. In the next few years, you just focus on making money and don't worry about it. If you go to other villages in the future, you will be an innocent person. He is your Brother, mother can rest assured that Han Mo will protect you."

    The implication behind the words is obviously not clear enough.

    As for the kindness, since it is an unclear fetter, let's just be bound like this for a lifetime, and it can be regarded as full of gratitude.

    Having said that, the three of them are quite free and easy, but if they talk about love, they may have to push it.

    Although the words were spoken in front of the three of them, in the minds of other villagers, the relationship between Han Mo and Yuehen was still a topic of discussion after dinner.

    Han Mo knocked out all the glutinous rice that day, and when it was hot at noon, Han Mo took off his shirt, and Yue Hen's face blushed and said, "Brother Han, why don't you wear something thinner, so It's easy to catch cold."

    Han Mo didn't notice Yue Hen's shyness, and he finished beating the rice with all his heart and said, "Okay, I'll go after I finish beating this round."

    After beating the glutinous rice, Han Mo put on a single coat, and put The jam was taken out and placed on the table, and the soybean powder was taken out.

    Han Mo brought over a pot of glutinous rice, kneading the dumplings while watching Yuehen curiously picked up two things to play with.

    Han Mo, "The jam is made of fruit, you can eat it now, it's very sweet but still has the fragrance of the fruit." Yue Hen wanted to untie the

    bag containing the jam, Han Mo took it over, and put the plastic bag in which the jam was squeezed Cut off a corner, put it in front of Yuehen, and said: "Open your mouth."

    A small strip of jam flowed into Yuehen's mouth, Yuehen tasted it, and gradually seemed to fully experience the deliciousness of the jam. He smiled and said: "This is more refreshing than candy."

    Han Mo nodded, "People in my hometown don't care much about these things, but here, everyone likes these things very much. By the way, wait a minute."

    Han Mo took out the small space box, rummaged through the small box for a while, took out a piece of bread, squeezed jam on it and sent it to Yuehen, "Try it and see if you like it? Actually, I think It’s not very tasty, but I would prefer it if it had meat on it.”

    Yuehen took a bite and nodded madly, “Mmm, this is delicious, what is it? It’s softer than the white noodles made by my mother. The steamed buns are delicious, and they smell like milk, which is really nice."

    Han Mo looked at Yuehen curiously and said, "Do you want to drink milk?"

    Yuehen shook his head: "You can't drink it, the cow's milk has to be given to you." The calf drinks, the cow can’t eat too good food, and the milk production is low, and people in our village feel sorry for the cow and don’t milk the cow.”

    Han Mo took out the space box again, and soon Taking out a large bottle of milk, Yuehen was startled, and the boss stared at him: "Brother Han, your small box is not as big as my palm. How did you put such a big thing in it?"

    Han Mo opened the lid of the bottle, "Taste it and see what it is? The old man in my family saved it for me before, but I don't like to drink it, so I left it." Yuehen drank a little tentatively, and then said with bright

    eyes : "Milk? We don't have any in the village. If you want to drink, you have to go to the city to buy it. You have to buy a little bit when there is a lot of milk.

    If you catch up with the lack of milk from the cows, you can't buy milk. What's more, these are rare goods in our village. The rich can't buy them, and the poor can't afford them."

    Han Mo put the lid on the bottle and said, "This is for you to drink, by the way, do you have any cows here? The one that only produces milk, the one that can produce milk regardless of whether the calf is born or not?"