56. Paper Hearts

Jungkook POV

Chaeyoung left me and i lower the bouquet of roses in my hand, feeling heartbroken, not knowing the reason of her attitude towards me, but i do know i broke her heart.

I was devastated after Chaeyoung suddenly broke up with him. I couldn't understand why she would end their relationship so abruptly, and I was determined to find out the truth.

I turned to my bandmates for advice, hoping that one of them might know why Chaeyoung had left me. As they sat in the studio, I poured my heart out to them, telling them everything I knew about the breakup.

"Maybe she found out you were cheating on her," Namjoon hyung suggested. My heart sank at the accusation. I knew he had never cheated on Chaeyoung, but I couldn't help but wonder if she thought otherwise.

"No, I swear I never cheated on her," Jungkook said firmly. "I would never do something like that."

"Jungkook, maybe someone give her a false information don't you think? You have a lot of fangirl out there and not all of them like you in the appropriate way..." said Jin hyung

Jungkook's mind raced as he considered the possibility. Could someone have been using false information so that Chaeyoung is forced to leave me? It seemed like a stretch, but it was the only explanation that made sense to me.

Determined to get to the bottom of things, I started investigating. I approach my manager and told him my situation, together we try to solve this problem until my manager found out from her manager that she went to Bighit Entertainment building just to cheer us up. But i know she never went here, there must be something. So we took a glance to the CCTV and saw a girl with black cap and mask with blonde hair, approached by a girl with bob hair and her manager. I know who she is. My blood start to boil, they seems to give her something and i saw Chaeyoung drop everything and run away from the building. I slammed my fist, that's it i know the reason now. My manager call me out but i couldn't hear him. I know where to go now and i know what should i do.

My heart was racing as I made my way to the Source Music building. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew that I needed answers. I slammed open the practice room and i saw a bunch of girls practicing shocked to see me. I approach Eunha and I could feel my anger boiling inside me. "How could you do this to Chaeyoung?!" I demanded, my voice shaking with emotion.

Eunha looked surprised, but then a smirk appeared on her face. "Oh, so you finally figured it out, huh?" she taunted.

I gritted my teeth, trying to keep my temper in check. "What did you give her?" I asked, trying to remain calm.

Eunha laughed. "Oh, just a little information. Something to make her doubt you," she replied casually.

I felt my hands ball into fists at my sides. "And why would you do that?" I growled.

Eunha formed a tears in her eyes and said, "I always here for you Jungkook but you never saw me, and yet you choose her over me? What an idiot.." I took her phone and slammed it to the floor and she screamed.

"You're fucking sick Eunha, this is the reason why i will never choose you even if the world is ending, i prefer to die!" She cried and her member look at her with annoyance

"I think you guys can figure it out together." I walk away and slammed the door behind me.

I stood outside for a moment, trying to process everything that had just happened. But then, I knew what I had to do. I had to make things right with Chaeyoung, no matter what it takes.