2. A duet..?

Jungkook POV
"Yaah~ Jungkookie, you work too hard, why don't you rest for a bit..? Jimin..? You too..!" I look at Rapmon hyung and nod my head. Jimin walked toward Rapmon hyung and pat my shoulder. I smiled at him and sat beside Taehyung.
"What are you doing Taehyungie..? I thought you were asleep.." i said to hime with worried face. Taehyung wasn't feeling well this days, and we were all worried. He look at me and smile.
"I'm fine..." he looks at his phone and play a game. Jin hyung walk towards us and give us some food.

 Jin hyung walk towards us and give us some food

"I bought you guys some food.."
"Thanks hyung..!" Said Jimin while munching some bread to his mouth. Hoseok hyung eat a ramen with Rapmon hyung. I look around
"Uhh hyung..? Where is Suga hyung..?"
"I don't know, maybe still asleep..?" Said Taehyung. I stood up and take my bread. I wander aroud the hall while searching for Suga hyung. I take a peek at Bang PD office and finally i saw him there. Bang PD look at me and gesture me to come in.
"Jungkook, finally you came.. come sit next to your hyung.." i bow to him and sat next to Suga hyung.
"So actually i got a new project for both of you... I know you guys have worked so hard for all this year, and I appreciate it... And now I've planned to make a little duet with another idol.."
"Who is it..?" Said Suga hyung.
"Sorry Jungkook, You can't go on a duet with IU... she have fiancée and pretty busy with her upcoming wedding... sorry to hear that.."
"Uhh what..? Weddig..?" I was a bit startled. As time goes by, i become busy with a lot of schedule so i don't really have a yime to become a big fanboy to IU... I don't even see the news...
"Yeah... we have been invited, in case you want to come.."
"Sure.. uhh.. of course i will come.." Suga hyung smiled at me and pat my shoulder.
"Ok back to Suga's question... it appears its from a girl group, a pretty big company. Are you guys ready, there's no rurning back, I appreciate your choice..." I look at Suga hyung and nod, he grin and give his thumbs
"We are in, PD nim.." said Suga hyung
"All right..! Good to hear that boys..!! It's from Blackpink.." we both look at each other with our jaw wide open....