13.Cold War

Jennie POV

I know i was wrong, and i'm doing this for her. For her own good. But Rosie didn't know about it. Ever since i yell at her that day, she become very different. She always excuses herself when i came. I didn't told other member what happen to us. They still think positively. This morning, i saw Rosie. She looks beautifull in the morning. 

"Hey Rosie, where are you going..?" She look at me coldly and scoff.

"None of your business unnie..Sorry i wake you up..." She walks away without even saying goodbye. I hear a door closing. I get down and saw Lisa and Jisoo unnie sitting in the sofa. I ask them about Chaeyoung.

"Guys, where's Rosie..?" 

"Huh..? She said she is practicing her new upcoming songs. Didn't she told you about this..?" said Lisa.

"Well.. she...I don't know bout this... Probably because i got up late these days..." Jisoo unnie look at me questioningly. Lisa seems not satisfied after all.

"Jennie... Talk to us, what happen..? These days, you guys didn't talk at each other.."

"Uhh.. Anniyaa.. It's nothing guys, really.." I chuckles nervously.

I sigh, maybe i should tell them

"Me and Rosie...  i guess it didn't turn out well, so, i...i cancel my participation in this collaboration." Jisoo unnie gasp and Lisa was shock. I knew this will happen.

"Why unnie..? Why you cancel it..?" said Lisa. Jisoo unnie seems know the reason behind it. I got silence. I don't want our maknae knows about this. My past..

"Lisa..I..."

"Just told her Jen.. We aren't strangers anymore, right..?" She smile at me. I sigh and i told Lisa about my past, all of it...

Rose POV

"RINGG!! RINGG!!" 

I open my eyes slightly and grab my alarm. I throw it and rub my eyes in annoyance. I look at the agenda today, suddenly i smile, my bad mood gone for good. I grab my towel and head to the bathroom.

*Last Night...*Flashback*

I lay in my bed and watch the ceiling. I let out a sigh, i never saw Jennie unnie like that. It's too weird and different. I'm in my very bad mood. I groan in frustration. Suddenly my phone rang with a familiar ringtone. I took my phone and saw Jungkook call me.

I set his phone contact wallpaper with his pictures

I set his phone contact wallpaper with his pictures. I even set the ringtone with DNA (Intro part). I accept the call and smile like crazy. 

"Hey, Chae...."

"Heyy Kookie..!! What's up..?"

"Ohh.. well, i was just wandering... Umm.. Are you okay..? How are you feeling..?" I chuckles at his question.

"I'm okay.. Thanks for asking.." 

"Chae..Are you busy tomorrow..?" I look at my calendar and shook my head. I forgot i'm on the phone so i grin like crazy.

"No. Wae..?"

"Let's make songs, together, You and me.." I gasp, never thought Jungkook will say those thing.

"Chae..? Um..it's okay if you.."

"I WANT IT JUNGKOOK..!!!!" he chuckles and i swear he was smiling there. 

"Alright, let's meet tomorrow.."

"Yeah.. sure thing..." We say farewell and goodnight. I jump on my bed happily.

*Flashback ends...*

I apply a light makeup and smile with my reflection in the mirror

I apply a light makeup and smile with my reflection in the mirror. I put on my black long shirt and pink skirt. I walk out from my room. I hear a door open. I look behind me and saw Jennie unnie with her messy hair. 

"Hey Rosie, where are you going..?" I just look at her coldly and scoff. She act like she care now..?

"It's none of your bussiness unnie...Sorry for waking you up.." I make my way downstairs and say goodbye to Jisoo unnie and Lisa. I told them i'm going to make some songs for myself. They just nod and finally i'm out from my dorm and head out.

I stand outside the bulding nervously. Jungkook said i should wait for him. I check my phone to see new message. But there's nothing. I try to keep myself calm.

"Hey angel..." 

I open the message and forrowed my brows. 

"Where are you Jungkook..? Its frozing here..." 

Suddenly my gaze was blocked by a bouquet of pink roses. I turn around and saw Jungkook holding the flower and smile. 

"Hi Chaeyoung.." I smiled shyly and punch his shoulders.

"YAHH- It's freezing you know... You make me wait for 20 minutes..!" He chuckles and open his jacket.

!" He chuckles and open his jacket

"Here, use my jacket...."

(Sorry for the long chapter, I hope u guys like it!)