6. Angels...

Jungkook POV
I look at her with amazed expressions. She looks fabulous and her voice sounds beautiful... I like her voice, better than anyone in this world... She smile shyly and hug her guitar.
"How was it..?" I look directly to her big brown eyes, and i'm sure, there's sparkles ✨ in her eyes..
"Uhh...it's sooo beautiful, Rose.." I gave her a thumb up. She bow her head a little.
"I'm still practicing, Jungkook..." she gave me her guitar. I look at her with questioning look.
"Can you play guitar..?"
"Umm.. not really though.."
"Well... too bad, but it's okayy..! I can teach you..!" I smile at her and nod my head.
"Sounds like a good idea..!" She smile at me and sat beside me. She pointed me the basic keys. When i try play a simple song perfectly, she claps her hand and laughing happily. I look at her and she looks back. We stare at each other and get disturbed by her phone. She seems uncomfortable picking the calls.
"Ahh Kookie, we should head back..."
"Oh yeah sure.. Wait, kookie..? Are you giving me nicknames already..?"
"Well.. kinda... if thats okay for you..?" I chuckles at her and nod my head. We walk side by side and my arms keeps bumping on hers. I hold the urge to hold her hand. She looks away and unfortunately, we arrive to the destination.
"So, how was it guys..?" Said Bang PD. I look at Suga hyung and i could see him nervous all the time. His partner seems lost at the moment. I saw Rose, still smiling and stood beside her friend.
"Umm.. I guess me and rose are fine..." She look at me and smile shyly. I chuckle at her reaction, so freakin priceless.
"Jennie..?" Her manager called her name and she look around, wandering who's calling her.
"Unnie, gwenchana (Are u ok)..?" Said Rose worriedly.
"Uh..? Rose..?" She look at Rose and bow her head. She mumbles sorry. What did Yoongi hyung do..?
"We are so fine..." said Yoongi hyung.
"Okay then, thats great of you... keep in touch one another.." said Bang PD. I took a glance at Yoongi hyung who seems looking at Jennie. I slightly elbow him. He glared at me and took out his phone.

"Well, thats it for today guys.. Thank you everyone..!!" said Blackpink manager. The angels bowed at us and waving goodbye. I smile and wave at Rose. After that, we go to our dorm.

10 minutes later...

We arrive at our dorm, i didn't saw other member, hmm weird. I walk towards practice room and saw Jiminie-sshi. He didn't notice my presence and keep practicing his moves. I sat silently while watching him dance. I admire his moves. Is it too much if want to be like him..?

"Jungkook...?" I look up and saw Jiminie-sshi with sweat in his face. i smile and clap my hand.

"Annyeong Jimin sshi... Nice moves you got there.." He smile at me and sat beside me.

"Yahh- Whats with that attttude..? It's so not like you, you know..?" I laugh

"Really..? Well, good for you, I'm in a good mood.."

"Jeongmal..???!! Then, buy your hyung a meal..!"He lean to my shoulders. I bump my head to the wall.

 I bump my head to the wall

"Fine..But only this time.." I said. Lucky Jimin, i'm in a good mood because of her...

"So, how was today..? Is it good..?" I smile widely, remembering the moments i had with Rose.

"What do you think..?" Jimin look at me and chuckle.

"Its very very nice..?" I laugh

"You know me so well, Jimin-sshi..." We laugh each other. Well i guess this is my happiest day ever...

Min Yoongi POV

I don't know why, i can't even look at Jennie when she wave goodbye towards us. I look at her when her back facing me. I felt crazy and she is the one who makes me crazy. After we arrive at our dorm, i rush to my workroom. Suddenly, i have a great ideas to write some music. I wrote the song and put the notes. I'm thinking of her while write this song. I feel something, something that quite familiar... She is my inspiration, and with her, i feel like i'm talking to a beautiful angel. I'm too focus and didn't notice someone come in and watching me work.

"Well, well... Looks like someone are very focus with his work..." I look behind me and saw Jin hyung lean in the wall. I ruffled my hair and glare at him.

"Yahh- Don't you know how to knock..?" He laugh and pretend not hear me. He drag a chair and sit beside me.

"What are you doing..? Having inspiration already..?"

"Uhh.. I guess so.? Look here hyung, i'm busy okay..?" He look around and pat my shoulder.

"Hmm... Is it weird if i feel different vibe around you, Yoongi..?"

"Wha..what..what vibe..?"

"Well something...something sparkling..?" Ah, i forgot, Jin hyung live with me so many years, that's why, he knows all about me, and thats so bad.

"Get out hyung..!" i give a death stare and he just chuckle and slowly leave my workroom. Is it too obvious..?