24.What happen that night..?

Taehyung POV
I held Jennie's hand. She smiled cutely at me. I could feel her cold hand. I grin and blow her hand. She blushed by my action.
"Nini yaaa~! You are blushing..."
"Wha...whatt...? Ah...noo..."
"Yes you are...You look like a red tomato, Jennie ah...."
"Oppaaaa..!!" She punch my shoulder playfully. I was so happy with her by my side.

I took her to our favorite restaurant. She likes the food there. Beside, the owners was Jisoo ssi aunt. She knows us. So its pretty safe eating here without worrying about media.
"Hello Jennie, Taehyung...It's been a really long time isn't it..?"
"Ah ne(yes)...Is it okay..?"
"Very okay, Taehyung ah... Come find your seats..." Jennie choose our favorite spot in this restaurant. Thank god, its not really crowded here...

Jennie took her phone and picture me. At first, i didn't notice that, but she giggles all the time... I took a glance at her. She blush. I just caught her in act.

"I

"I..I couldn't help it...Tae oppa..You look...so...perfect...!" Her face was red like tomato. I could feel my heart beating faster. She only complimented me but it cause my heart beating crazily. Suddenly our food came. Thank god i could focus on something else, cause i just want my heart calm by itself.

"Oppa....Gwenchana..(R u ok)?"

"Yeah..um...we should eat, before it gets cold..." Jennie nod her head. We eat in an awkward silence. I stare at her. I don't think i can forget her that easily. She was the one i've been waiting for these years...It's like you've been lock your door and throw the key to the sea. But, someone came and open the door. You get what am i saying right..??

Jennie seems playing with her phone. I smiled with ideas in my head. I stood up and sit beside her. She stare at me with confused look. 

"What are you..??" I cut her off with putting my index finger in her lips. I took my phone and picture us together. It looks like this..

 It looks like this

"Wow..You are really a photogenic, Nini yaa..."

"Of course! What do you think Jennie Kim is..??"

"A girl with dragon tatto..??" She chuckles at my words. She punch my shoulder playfully. 

"You think i'm an actress, oppa..? Of course not! I'm an idol..!" I stare at her beautiful features and grin widely. She look away.

"Don't look at me like that..."

"I can't..You are too beautiful..." She smiled at me.

"Thank you..." 

I was so happy with her by my side. I took her back to her dorm. She wave her hand. I walk away from her dorm and go to my dorm. It's late when i came. I open the door slowly and hear someone argue and fight. I hear Jungkook's voice. I peek behind a wall and saw Yoongi hyung in Jungkook's arm. I saw him carry Yoongi hyung to his room. I heard their conversations all the time. Why Yoongi hyung seems troubled. I know it...I know why,

Because of her,

Jennie Kim..

U guys are smart, or am i dumb..? It's Taehyung that saw all of it..What do u think will happen between them..?? Leave a comment below!