17.The Truth

Jungkook POV

"So, how is it..?" I look at PD nim and look down.

"Actually..i...i don't know..."

"What do you mean you don't know, Jungkook ssi..?"

"I don't think..Yoongi hyung want to collaborate again.."

"What, why?"

"I'm still figuring it out.."

"You supppose to work together, you are a team..! Jungkook ssi, i thought you were better, give the best you got, tell Suga, he needs to get up his ass and get back to work! Just say it from me. From the girls, i'm going to tell their manager about this, is that clear Jungkook ssi..?"

"Yes of course..." I walk away from the office and go to Namjoon hyung room. I need to talk to him. Maybe, he knows how to deal with Yoongi hyung.

Knock knock!

"Come in!" I walk inside and saw Namjoon hyung with his computer.

"Ahh Jungkook! What brings you here.?" I sat down in one of the sofa and look down.

?" I sat down in one of the sofa and look down

"Hyung..? What should i do.."

"What did Bang PD told you..?"

"He told me to continue, like it or not..."

"Jungkook actually what happen..?" I told him about everything that happen these days. Namjoon hyung just nod and seems to think it through. After i finish my story, Namjoon hyung stood up.

"Well Jungkook, i may have an idea, but i don't know if you like it or not..." He approach me and whisper the idea. I shook my head.

"No way hyung, she is still mad at me..."

"Does it mean, she likes you..??" I gulp and look away. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"I'm not surprised, Jungkook, you make her fall for you, right now, all you need to do is ask yourself, do you have the same feeling ad her, or...not? Don't lie to yourself, just think it carefully..." 

"Thanks hyung, maybe, i may need time..." I walk back to my room and sit in my chair. I feel happy and confused at the same time. I really like her, if i don't, why did i kiss her at that time..? I'm ready to fall for her and i'm willing to do anything... Maybe Namjoon hyung knew about this, well yeah i guess. 

I run to Namjoon hyung room. he turn around and smile.

"Already finish, kookie...?"

"I like her hyung, ah i mean, i love her, i will try to make her forgive me... Please help me hyung..."

"Alright, i've already ask PD nim, if you guys can have time, he said it's okay, as long as you guys get along.. Right now, you need to fix your relationship with her..." 

"Hmm...Ah, hyung, i have an idea...!"

"What is it..?" 

"Well, first, i have to apologize to her.."

"Sure thing.! Go get ready, you are lucky, we don't have agenda's today.."

"Hyung, do you know some nearby cafe here..??"