20.Awkward

Jungkook POV

We smiled at each other while sipping our drink. Chaeng look away while drinking her latte. I feel nervous. I look at my hyungs for help but they just nod and gesture me to talk to her. 

"So..Ehem..Uhh...Chaeng..?"

"Ne..?(Yes?)Jungkook ah..?"

"How was the..uhh.Latte..?"

"Sweet and tasty..I love it..!!Thank you..!"  She smile sweetly at me. I gulp nervously. I feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Er...You are very welcome...."

"So, you made it by yourself..??"

"Yeah..Wait, how did you know..??" She chuckles at my confused expression.

"I can tell, Jungkook ah...." I smile shyly. She is blushing by her own word. It's kinda complimenting for me.

"So..Chaeyoung, why did you run from me..?" 

"Wha...No..Pffttt..I'm not running from you..I just..Well, i..Sajangnim call me and..They need me to the dorm, So yeah, i should go, right..?" She look away from my eyes. I look at her eyes deeply. She is lying...

"Chaeyoungie...Don't lie...Just tell me.." She stare at my eyes. We stare at each other for more than a minute. Suddenly my phone rang. I took out my phone and saw Yoongi hyung name.

"It's okay, you can take it. I'm going anyway, thanks for tonight Jungkook ah...I enjoy it..." I look at Chaeyoung. She walk away from the cafe. Should i go after her..? She still doesn't tell me the reason why...

"Jungkookie..??"

I look up and saw Jin hyung. He tilted his head in confusion. 

"What happen..?" I look at my phone and shrug.

"Yoongi hyung call me, wait for a moment hyung..." He nod his head. I walk away and put the phone in my ear.

Rose POV

I walk away from the cafe. It's an awkward conversation, but, i guess his latte wasn't so bad after all. I know he is a man with good skills. I just knew that he made this for me. I smile at his action. I walk to the nearest supermarket and bought snacks for Jisoo unnie and Lisa. 

I arrive at the dorm and put the snacks away. I saw Lisa and Jisoo unnie watching some Kdramas. I sit in the middle of them. 

"Uhhh, Chaeyoung, what are you doing..??" Said Lisa

"Hmpph...Where's the snack..?" Said Jisoo unnie. I pointed to the dining table. 

"You want me to take it from you huh..?" They nod their head at the same time. I chuckles at this two dorks and walk to the dining table. I took the snacks and give it to them. They mumbles thanks and continued watching the dramas. 

I took my phone and call Jennie unnie. I didn't saw her shoes, that's why i called her. 

"Yeobuseyo...?"

"Unnieee....! What time are you going home..?"

"Hmmm....Don't knoww.....!!" She chuckles at her own word.

"Fine..Be careful, arreseo...?"

"Ne, Chaeyoungie..." I hung up the call. 

I'm happy with my life right now, there's nothing to worry about..I roll my hair with smile in my face. But, girl, she is wrong, nothing as smooth as she thought to be....