27.A Selfish Man...

Taehyung POV

It's been more than an hours. That i've been spending time in my bedroom,while watching the ceiling. If it's not because of Jungkookie and my hyungs, i wouldn't be here. It's not that i hate Yoongi hyung or anything. But, i can't give Jennie to him that easily. She was mine at first. She was there, she came back.. I've been waiting for her for all of this year. I'm not gonna give her to Yoongi hyung..

I'm sorry..

I'm a selfish person..

I just can't...

Because i love her....

I took my phone and find someone contact. I really want to meet her so badly. I don't care about what others said. I dialed her number and put the phone in my ear.

"Yeobseo..?(hello)" I smiled while hearing her cute voice. 

"Jennie yah.."

"Ah..Tae tae..! What's up..??"

"I..uhh..Are you free tonight..??"

"Um..Yea..Why..?"

"Would u like to grab dinner tonight..??"

"Yeah, sure.!"

"Great! Pick you up at 7..?"

"Sounds okay.."

"See ya..." I hung the call. I was beyond happy. Finally, Jennie and I eat dinner together again. I thought, she is going to reject my offer. But, thank god..! She said yes. I look at the clock. It's still 3 pm in the afternoon. Well, i guess i'm going to take a nap first. I set up the alarm and doze off..

Yoongi POV

I knew what happen with Taehyung ssi. But, i really don't care... I can have what i want.. I took n envelopes with photos in it. I take a good look of it and i knew, they both have a 'thing' in the past. Its explain everything..

 Its explain everything

I smirked. Thinking what should i do next. One thing i knew is that, i 'm not gonna give up. Even though she is Tae's ex girlfriend, it doesn't mean i didn't have chance to be with her. I can and i would try to be hers. 

I'm a selfish man..

So you gotta be prepare Taehyung ssi

Because the game is just begin..

Sorry for the short chaps. I know maybe some of you are confused with this story.. It's should be Rosekook not Taennie or Yoonnie story. I would update the next chaps with Rosekook scene. I wanna ask u a little question, should i make another book for Taennie and Yoonnie story..? Or continued in this story..?? It's going to be fun...Please comment ur idea, i would love to hear that...LOVE U ALL..!!