48. Jeju Island

Chaeyoung POV

I looked at the window beside me and saw a view of Jeju Island. I squealed happily, apparently Jungkook wanted to take me to Jeju Island.

"Jungkook, this is so beautiful...""Hope you like it princess .." I smiled at him"Say cheese!" I saw him take out his polaroid camera. We are posed in front of the camera, this is how we look

(Look at the picture, imagine them with the previous outfit. If you don't have any clue which outfit they wear, go back to previous chapter)

We finally landed at Jeju International Airport. Me and Jungkook checked in and took our suitcases. He took my hand nonchalantly, I frantically looked around, but he always calmed me down and said no one would see us.

 He took my hand nonchalantly, I frantically looked around, but he always calmed me down and said no one would see us

Jungkook hailed a taxi and put our luggage into the taxi trunk. Jungkook gave the taxi driver a piece of paper.

"Jungkook? What is it?"

"You'll see.." He pecked my lips softly

I saw the scenery of Jeju through the taxi window and took a picture.

Jungkook POV

Finally we arrived at the destination. I plan to borrow a car and take Chaeyoung around Jeju to her heart's content. I took her baggage. I walk towards a mechanic and took a black SUV. I put our stuff into the trunk and let Chaeyoung get in the car.

"Jungkook ssi, since when you can drive..?" I smirked at her remark

"There's so much that it'll make you fall for me even more, Park Chaeyoung ssi.." She look away and there's a pink in her cheeks, i chuckled happily.

"Do you want to go somewhere or just straight to the villa?"

"Hmm.. I think it's wise to go straight to the villa, then we can discuss where to go"

"You're so smart woman." I ruffle her hair and for the result, i got a punch from her.

It's actually a good idea to go straight to the villa, because Taehyungie hyung and Jennie noona is already there waiting for us to come. It will be a surprise for Chaeyoung as well, because she thought Jennie noona is already going home to Seoul.

 It will be a surprise for Chaeyoung as well, because she thought Jennie noona is already going home to Seoul