46. The Plan

Chaeyoung POV 

It's been 2 weeks and our promotion has already ended. Jungkook told me to pack my things up and say goodbye to my member. I don't know what is he thinking but Jisoo eonnie and Lisa seems to support us by saying yes immediately. I pack my bags, i don't even know where are we going and how long, i try to ask him but he said it was a surprised. Not that i hate surprise, i kind of love it to be honest. Jisoo eonnie told me to pack my things for at least a week. I nodded my head and follow her order. 

I put on my black leather jacket, black jeans, white sneakers, and a black tank top, and of course a mask is necessarily because there will be reporters and fans waiting but if it's a secret vacation, then mask is still needed to make sure our identity is not known by the public. 

Jungkook POV 

1 day before...

"Ah hyung, how are you?"

"Really happy Jungkook, how about you?"

"Same here. Anyway when will you back to Korea?"

"Ah well, I've been taking a break for more than 2 weeks right? And if i'm not wrong, today is the last day for the promotion right?"

"Ah hyung, you've been watching our stage huh? Yeah that's right."

"So I've been thinking, why don't you guys take break?"

"What? Who are you to say that hyung? I love.." I hear a loud laugh and i know he's teasing me

"Shit, Jungkook you have a thing with Rose ssi?"

"I dare you to tell everyone about this.."

"Damn, of course not, my lips are sealed. So, what i meant is, you guys come here to Jeju Island just for 1 or 2 days before me and Jennie come to Seoul for good."

"That's a good idea, of course, i mean I've been meaning to take her on vacation.. So is it a good idea if i take her to Busan?"

"Woah, slow down. You mean to your Appa and Eomma?"

"Yeah, I'm not going to waste anymore time you know? But first i want to talk to our hyung's first then her members and of course our manager also, so that the schedule can be arranged.."

"Ya Jungkook ssi, you're really a grown up huh? I support you, and tell me the details okay? My baby need me, good luck!" I close the phone and sigh. What did i just do? Never mind, i'll just do what my heart wants. So i text my hyung in group chat and told them that i wanted to talk. I rarely text but this is exceptional. 

"So um, there's something i wanted to tell you guys.. Its about me and Chaeyoung, we're both da..."

"Dating..?" said Namjoon hyung.

"Yeah... sort of i mean of course we are.." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly  

"Woahh JK CONGRATS MY BRO!" said Hobi hyung while hugging me tightly

"Wait, hyung you're not mad or anything?"

"We've been seeing you two, we're not kids Jungkook ssi, we know what you guys did." said Jin hyung

"So are you guys will be fine if i said i'm going to go on vacation with her?"

"Jungkook, you deserved it, after all you've already done with your promotion. I'll help you arrange your schedule with our manager." said Namjoon hyung

"Thank you hyung... It means a lot to me.." I grinned and everyone is cheering me, saying that i'm already an adult. 

I call Jisoo noona and told her about me and Chaeyoung, of course she knows it too, she support us by helping me to surprised Chaeyoung, so me, my hyungs, and her members are all talking about the plan.