40. I and You

Chaeyoung POV

I got a text from Yoongi oppa, he told me that i needed to come to the studio to talk about the MV, there's something i need to record right away. So i go to the Bighit studio with my manager oppa. He said he will pick me up if I'm already done my recording.

I was left dumbfounded when i saw him with his back facing me, his hair colored with blonde and he was painting something, yet its not really something its someone. Someone that looks like me or is it me...?

"Oh Chaeyoung

"Oh Chaeyoung..?" He look at me with his signature bunny smile

?" He look at me with his signature bunny smile

(Imagine him smiling like this to Chaeyoung)

"Ige mwongayo (What is this)...?" I took a step forward and try to touch the painting. It looks ethereal and i don't know, it's so beautiful...

"This..? Dangsin-eun hangsang dangsin-ieossseubnida (It's you, it's always been you).." He took a step towards me and hold my hand tenderly.

"Chaeyoung.. These days, i've always been thinking about you, i know how much you love your unnies like how i love my hyungs, but naui salang (my love), i love you even more, every day, every second, every minute, it matters to me. When with you, i wish i could just stop the time but one can dream right..? Let me just repeat this, I love you with everything that you have and no one, i repeat no one can replace you in my heart.."

"Jungkook...I.."

"Sshh let me finish baby girl.. I want you Chaeyoung, more than ever, but please can you not leave me..? Can you be my girlfriend..? Please.." He kneeled and give me a bouquet of red roses and a small blue box. I closed my mouth and tears running down my cheeks.

"Jungkook i'm not perfect, i have bad days and when you want to start relationship.. You have to.. You have to know that..."

"That not all relationship is good days but also bad days right..? Yes baby girl i know sshh now dont cry please.. I'm sorry for everything... So umm, about my question earlier, do you need time or you can answer me right now..?" I took his bouquet of red roses and box into my hand and smile shyly. I open the box and saw a heart liontin and when i open it, there's a name engraved in it, it calls 'JJKxPCY'

"Do you like it...?"

"Jungkook, i love it..!" He hug me tightly and i thought i almost ran out breath.

"Ehm sorry..are you okay..?" He look at me with worried look

"I'm fine Jungkook.."

"So emm Chaeyoung, will you be my girlfriend? Can i call you baby..?" I peck his lips and smile shyly

"Thats my answer, Jungkookie.." Suddenly he carried me bridal style and put me in the nearest sofa. He towered above me and whispered

"Then, i sure as hell gonna make you not regret every single choice you make today..."

God knows what happen in that little studio...

(I'll let the imagination flow from you guys ;D)