59. The Beginning of Forever pt 2

News of Jungkook BTS and Rose Blackpink's engagement quickly became a headline, and fans couldn't help but notice the similarities between the two before they announced their relationship. Although some fans may have had negative feelings towards Rose, most of their supporters loved their relationship and continued to support them until the end.

One night, Jungkook invited Chaeyoung to Hangang River, a place they both held special memories. She eagerly accepted his invitation and waited patiently, but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, Jungkook surprised her from behind, telling her he had a gift for her before his enlistment. With closed eyes, he instructed her to turn around and she saw both her and Jungkook's family in front of her, holding bouquets of flowers and congratulating her. She was ecstatic to learn that Jungkook had booked flights for both of their families to come to Seoul, as he wanted everyone to know before his enlistment and before tying the knot. Chaeyoung was overjoyed, and Jungkook knew that she was the only one that could complete his heart.

As they greeted their families, there were tears of joy and laughter all around. Jungkook's mother warmly hugged Chaeyoung, telling her how happy she was to welcome her into the family. Rose's father couldn't stop beaming, telling Jungkook that he had found a great partner in his daughter.

The families quickly bonded, exchanging stories and getting to know each other better. Jungkook's siblings even hit it off with Rose's siblings, joking and teasing each other like they had known each other for years. As they all sat down for a family dinner, Jungkook and Chaeyoung looked at each other with a sense of contentment and gratitude. They knew that they had the love and support of both of their families, and that made their bond even stronger. They couldn't wait to start their lives together, and they knew that with their families by their side, they could conquer anything.

Jungkook POV

She is the one and only that could complete my heart, my only world, i will love her until the end

Chaeyoung POV

He make's me feel special, that's why he's the reason why i'm becoming the happiest gilr in the world

Both POV

This is our beginning of our forever...