52. Busan?

Jungkook and Chaeyoung spend their vacation on Jeju Island for 2 nights, 3 days. They took photos to cherish the memories that they have together in Jeju Island.

(Imagine them in blonde hair)

Jungkook POV

I call my mom and dad without Chaeyoung knowing. They said they'll be waiting in our house, which means i have to take Chaeyoung to Busan. I look at her, she's eating her soup with my hoodie. Its our last day and we're already packed our bags. I kiss her forehead and she smiled at me.

"Baby, do you have schedule tomorrow?"

"No, manager oppa clear it out for me. Why?"

"What if i want to take you to someplace, where it's my sanctuary before my life in Seoul..?"

"If it's okay with you, I'll be glad to be by your side, Kookie.." I hug her and kiss her in the lips softly

"Then, i want you to come with me to Busan."

Chaeyoung POV

Wait what? Didn't i hear it right? He want me to come to Busan? I know that it's his hometown, which means he wants me to meet his parent? Oh my what should i do..?

"Yeah sure.." I let go of his hug and took a glass of water

"Sure? You don't look excited.. Are you dissapointed?"

"No no, i'm fine kookie.. It's just that, you should've told me earlier so i could prepare..." He took a step towards me and took my hand.

"Hey, i'm sorry baby girl... If i make this without your approval.. It's just that i love you so much, i wanted to surprise you and show you that i'm serious about us, not just some simple relationship.." 

"Thank you but please i would appreciate it if you tell me beforehand..." Jungkook bury his head on my hand and i cupped his cheek

"Promise?" I said

"I promise.." He said while touching my hand

"Alright, tell me about your plan now.." He told me that we're going to Busan by plane to make it faster and then we're going straight to his house. I nodded my head and text Jisoo eonnie. I need her advice about this.

Jungkook POV

I took her suitcase and as usual we check in at the airport and head towards the plane gates.

*Time skip*

*Time skip*

We finally arrived at my parents house. I took her hand and i could feel she's nervous.

"Hey, they'll love you like i did, so don't you worry a thing love.." She smile at me and nodded her head. I ring the bell, my mom open the door and i hug her tightly

"Aigoo~ (oh my god)... My son is a grown up man now."

"Eomma~ How are you.?"

"I'm fine now, you better tell me who's the girl beside you?" I let go of the hug and smile at my mom and my girl. I held her hand and grinned

"She's my girlfriend mom."

Chaeyoung POV

Jungkook mom gave me a glass of water and i gulp it down slowly. I'm very nervous right now because i can see Jungkook's eomma and appa right in front of me, probably judging by my looks. Jisoo eonnie told me that i have to show them that I'm more than enough to be Jungkook's girlfriend.

"So, is she a foreigner?" Ask Jungkook's eomma

"Yes, i was born in New Zealand and grow up in Australia, then after i audition with YG Entertaintment i go to Seoul." I smiled at them. Jungkook held my hand below the table, he put it in his thigh and i could feel how strong his thigh is.

"We never really thought our Jeongguk will have a girlfriend but we know that if he has it he will make sure that relationship is serious. So, you can call us eomma and appa." Jungkook eomma is smiling at me and i could feel tears start forming in my eyes.

"Yes eomma, she's my one and only girl.."