16.Tears in the night....

Rose POV

Why Jungkook, why him..? I nod my head, ready to listen Jennie unnie. She let out a sigh and stare at me.

"Please, when i told you this, tell me what happen today, is it a deal..?" I stare at her and nod.

"Sure unnie..." 

"Actually...I've already dated someone...He is one of Bangtan member...His name is Kim Taehyung or they call him V...." I gasp. But, still, i didn't intrupted her. I want to let her finish...

"Yeah..We...We have already known each other since 18 years old. We dated and fell in love with each other. We've been dating for 3 years...Not, not really 3 years though, but still, i count it as 3 years...My parents told me to pack my things and prepare to study abroad. I knew, when i was little, i once study there, but my parents brought me to Korea and i was really happy here...But, suddenly they just want us to go back to New Zealand...I was shocked, i really can't do anything, if it goes to my father...I cried because i knew i have to leave him..." Jennie unnie cried. She try to hold her tears, but i guess her body didn't work as her brain said. I patted her back. I didn't realize, tears are forming in my eyes right now.

"Well, yeah, i left him..And you know what so funny about that..? When i was at the airport, its the exact date for our anniversary. I sent him a letter last night. I told him i want to break up with him...I told him a lot of sweet stupid lies..I also told him, i'm going to study abroad.. He was that kind of guy that doesn't like Long distance relationship, that's why i need to broke up with him...Even though, i love him soo much, really...I cried all day, all night...Trust me, it hurts soo bad... He doesn't even believe me when i told him i don't love him anymore..So, i..i..smash..the...phone...." She cried very hard.. I couldn't believe this...

"So.. yeah..i try not to contact him again..I try to move on from the past, even though, i feel really really guilty...So when i saw him yesterday, i..can't saw him...my heart hurt...I couldn't believe how stupid i am...I make Yoongi oppa uncomfortable....So much for causing trouble...So..yeah..Thats my story..." 

"I'm sorry unnie, i..i shouldn't mistreat you like yesterday.."

"No, no it's my fault, i didn't told you at the first time..." I hug her and she hugged me back. We cry at each other until everything goes normal. We stay like this for about 3 minutes. She release the hug and smile. I smile back. 

"Are we good..?"

"Crystal...And unnie, why don't you told him the truth..? It's the best for both of you, you know...?" we laugh at each other. She nods her head. I was really glad she told me everything.

"Ah Chae, by the way, what happen today..?" I got silent and look down. Jennie unnie seems worried. She pat my shoulders.

"Hey...Chae..It's okay if you didn't want to tell me.."

"No..no..it's okay..It's just, me..." I told her about the incident. her eyes grew wide when hear Jungkook and some random girl. I become teary and i cry again. She pat my shoulders. 

"So what are we going to do unnie..? You sign out, and i guess me too..But ,what about sajang-nim..? He already prepared this for us..." Jennie unnie let out a sigh.

"I'm not going to sign out, Rosie, we gotta face it together right...?" I smile at her.

"Let's go to sleep, it's night already..." We go to our room. I plop down in my bed. I look my phone.

10 missed calls and 5 messages

"Chae..? Where are you..?

"I'm sorry...Please don't do this to me..."

"Chae, please answer the phone.."

"Are you ok..?"

"I'm really sorry...Park Chaeyoung, i'm such a bad kookie..."

I throw my phone and hug a teddy bear. I feel my eyes getting heavy and suddenly i was drifted to dream land....

Jennie POV

I dial someone's number and sigh. I put my phone to my ear, ready to told everything that happen these days...

"Yobusseo..?(hello)" 

"Uhh...I have to tell you something..."

"When..?"

"I don't know..Maybe, tomorrow..?"

"How about i take you to dinner and we talk about it..What do you say..?"

"Hmm..Sounds fine..."

"Alright...See you, goodnight.."

"Goodnight..." 

I ended the call and put my phone slowly. Am i doing the right thing..? Whats gonna happen..?

(Sorry for the long chapter..This is the main problem from the story before...Thank you for the vote and comment, i really appreciate it, reallyy!! I love u guys!!)