22.I'm a Mess...

Suga POV

Jungkookie, Rapmoonie, Hoseok, and Jin hyung was going out. I heard they want to impress some girl. I don't know who. Only Jiminie and Taehyungie. I was asleep in the couch. But, i can clearly heard what those two talked about.

"Tae, where are you going..?"

"I'm going to meet someone.."

"And who exactly that person is..?"

"It's her, Kim Jennie.." Suddenly i got angry and jealous at the same time. Why would she want to meet him at this hour..? And don't forget, it's a cold...

"Take care of Yoongi hyung..."

"Taehyung!" I hear a door slam shut. I open my eyes slowly. I saw Jiminie, ruffles his hair in frustration. 

"Jiminie..." He turn around and smile nervously.

"Ah..Hyung..You are awake..??"

"Stop it Jimin, where is he..?"

"I...i don't know.."

"Jimin..!" I glare at him. He let out a sigh and crossed his arm.

"Look hyung, I don't really know where they meet, but, they are going to meet at the park.." I stood up and pick my jacket.

"Hyung where are you going..?"

"I'm going out.."

"What..? I can never let you do that..."

"Jimin...Get..Out..OF MY WAY!!" I push him aside. He stumble backwards. I rush out the door. I heard Jimin call my name. I run and try to find them. I look at the familiar figure. I hid in the tall tree. I peek at them. I never knew why i become crazy like this...

I saw Jennie cried while Taehyung hold her hand. She cried too long. I have to hold myself from running to her and hug her. But, Taehyung already there. He wrapped his arm around her. I punch the tree with many mixed feeling. Why would i be mad, if she is not even mine..? I groan in frustration, not knowing why is this happening to me..? I look at her one last time. They hugged each other like there's no tomorrow. I scoff and turn around. I walk to the nearest bar. I put on my black mask and plop down.

"Five bottle of soju please, Ahjumma!"

Jungkook POV

I was changing my clothes to casual clothes while my hyungs was getting ready for going home, to our dorm.. My phone rang. It's Yoongi hyung..

"Hyung..?"

"Jungkook ah-Come here..!" I gulp, Yoongi hyung seems drunk.

"Where are you..? Stay there alright, i'm coming..!"

"I'm at ******..." I hang up the call and rush out...

*At the bar*

I look at the familiar figure. He was wearing black mask and sitting in the corner. He pour a bottle of soju to his bottle. I walk to his desk and sit in front of him.

"Hyung...Don't..."

"Jungkookie...I hate myself....I hate falling in love..." I look at how much bottle Yoongi hyung drink. I sigh, it's quite a lot for a guy like him. It's six bottle.

"Ahjumma, i want more..!!"

"Hyung, that's enough.."

"Shut up Jungkook..!" I stay silent while Yoongi hyung pour the soju. He pour it to an empty glass. He offer it to me. I shook my head politely.

"Hyung...What happen..?"

"Ugh..! I don't know why i'm becoming like this, kookie...I..I love her...But she..she is not mine..I'm a mess because of her..." He laugh sadly. I was listening to hyung when they feel sad or stressed. I took out my phone and saw a lot of messages from hyungs.

"Where are you Jungkook..?"-Jin hyung

"We are leaving.."-Hoseok hyung

"What happen..?"-Rapmon hyung

"I'm okay hyung, don't worry, i'm with Suga hyung now..."

"Alright, don't be late, Arasseo..?"-Jin hyung

"Ne Eomma..."

I shove my phone back to my pockets. Yoongi hyung seems spacing out. He stood up and pay for his drink. I follow him from behind. 

He stumble backwards

He stumble backwards. I hold him.

"Hyung..Let's go home..It's late..." I put his arm around my shoulder. I carry him to our dorm.