18.Coffee

Rose POV

I look at the window. Dripplets of water goes down to the ground. It's a rainy night today and right now, i'm writing some kind of lyrics. Sometimes, i make some lyrics and i didn't make it to some songs. Why..? Cause i don't think it's good though... 

I let out a sigh and drink my hot chocolate. Its a perfect drink for cold night. I never thought i will wrote some lyrics in this night. I really feel that i have to write this. Suddenly Lisa came and she called my name out loud.

"Chae let's play hide and seek..!!" 

"No...."

"C'monn!!! " She whine like a kid. 

"I said noo Lalisaa..!" I rolled my eyes.

"Ahh you are no fun.!"

"Yeah right, go talk to Jisoo unnie, she might want to help you..."

"But, i want to play with you.." She pouted at me and doing some aegyo at me. 

"Oh please, i won't fall for that charm..." I stood up and pick up some notebook, pen, and cap.

" I stood up and pick up some notebook, pen, and cap

After i use this clothes, i walk out from my room. I saw Lisa and Jisoo unnie, playing games together. But, i didn't even saw Jennie unnie.

"Unnie, Lisa, where's Jen unnie..?"

"Uhh..She go out for a while, wait, you too, chaeng..?" said Lisa

"Eheheh, yeah...bye..!"

"Be careful! Wait, Chaeng, please buy some snacks.." said Jisoo unnie

"Sure thing..!" I put on my cap and walk away from my dorm and got out from the YG bulding. I walk in the street and bump to someone tall. I almost fall down, but he hold me, so i won't fall to the ground. I look at his face and he smile sweetly at me.

"Chaeng, we need to talk..."

*Coffee Shop*

"What do you want to eat, Rosie..?"

"I don't know.."

"Do you want me to order it for you..?" i look away and play with my phone. He sigh and stood up.

"Wait here, okay..?" I nod my head.

10 minutes later....

I wrote some songs but i notice Jungkook doesn't come back. I look at the time. 10 minutes was already passed. I look around, find his familiar face and scent.. Ahh what am i thinking..? 

"Miss Park Chaeyoung ssi..?" I look up and saw a waitress with bouquet of roses in her hand.

"Yes, that's me.." 

"Here you go, miss Park..." I hold the roses and smile to her.

"Thankyou..." She bow her hand and walk away. I look at the card and read it.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You look beautiful tonight...

That's why...I love you...

I blush hard, didn't know, who wrote this, is it a fanboy...? 

Suddenly some songs played. Wait, i know this song, it's....

(NO COPYRIGHT ATTENDED.... JUST FINDING THE BEST SONG FOR THIS...)

It's one of BTS songs, the tittle is Spring Day, i love this song, really... I look around and notice, not many people here. Only few and they use cap and mask. Why didn't i notice this..?  The light become dim and suddenly i saw a familiar figure.

He smiled gently at me while offering a cup of coffee in his hand

He smiled gently at me while offering a cup of coffee in his hand. I have to admit, he looks so fine with those clothes. It appear his muscle and vein in his hand. I blush and tears forming in my eyes. It's not sadness, it's happiness. He sang with the song and finally he arrive at my table. He offer his hand to me. I accept his hand and stood in front of him. He makes my heart flutter. 

Jeon Jungkook, why did you this to me..?

Have you guys heard about Lotte disrespecting Blackpink and BTS..? They cut Blackpink in the middle of their own performance.!!! Arghh!! They didn't give Suga his mic when they perform Airplane pt.2....Ugh! U can see it in Youtube or Instagram....