58. The Beginning of Forever

5 years later ...

Chaeyoung got an invitation from his boyfriend to attend his concert. She squealed in excitement and planning to invite her members, she ask Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa and they agree to accompany her. 

Chaeyoung POV

I know that Jungkook is going to the military so he wanted to hold a solo concert where he could do what he loves, performing in front of his fans. Jennie eonnie gave me a white off shoulder and white skirt with accessories that match the clothes. I ask her why she would give me a gift and she said she bought this and reminded of me. 

As we arrived at the concert venue, we were ushered to the VIP area where Jisoo and Lisa were already waiting for us. Jungkook's performance was breathtaking, as always. His voice echoed through the arena and his fans were cheering him on. 

Suddenly someone tap my shoulder and it's BTS manager, he told me to go to the backstage because there will be our collab song, i wasn't informed about this but i think I'm fine even though I'm kind of scared of what his fans think of my sudden appearance. 

"So, this is the last song that i want to sing for you guys, and it mean a lot to me even if this is all too sudden for you all, but i hope ARMY's that here with me and out there can understand me and support my decision..." He covers a song from Justin Bieber with the title "2U". 

I was waiting at the backstage but suddenly the floor moved up and there I was on the stage with him. He looked at me and smiled sweetly. He took a step forward, and I looked at him with a confused look. What's with all of this? I thought we were supposed to sing our collab song?

But then he started singing. His voice was so clear and powerful, and it filled the arena. I was mesmerized by his performance, and I could tell that the audience was too. As he reached the chorus, he turned to me and sang directly to me, "With every breath that I take, I want you to share that air with me. There's no promise that I won't keep, I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep."

As the song ended, Jungkook took my hand and got down on one knee. The crowd erupted into cheers and screams. He looked up at me, and I could see the love and adoration in his eyes. "Chaeyoung, I love you more than anything in this world. Will you marry me?"

I was in shock, but I managed to nod my head and say, "Yes, of course, Jungkook." The crowd went wild, and Jungkook stood up and hugged me tightly.

" The crowd went wild, and Jungkook stood up and hugged me tightly

It was the happiest moment of my life. I couldn't believe that I was engaged to the man of my dreams, and that he had just proposed to me in front of his fans. It was a moment that we would both cherish forever. 

This is the beginning of our forever...

(Here's the song that i meant.. You can play the song while reading it)