Chapter2: Making you mine

Hayley's POV

3 weeks later

5:00 P.M. It's the last day of warped tour. Chad and I have been getting on so well. We just connect, I am so comfortable around him and I feel like he gets me. I need to tell him how I feel about him. I heard my phone buzz so I picked it up and looked at it. 1 new message from Chad.

Chad: Hey stinky:P

Me: Hey dude x

Chad: Going to they end of warped party tonight?

Me: Yeah who are you going with? X
Chad: well actually I was wondering if we could go together? Xx

Me: Yeah we can go together. Pick me up at 7:00? Xx

Chad: Yeah okay see you at 7:00, bye stinky:P xx

Me: bye xx

Hold on was this actually happening? He wants to go with me? Calm down Hayley. Its not a big deal, he is just your friend. Okay I have two hours to get ready, I sniffed my armpits.

"Okay now that is shower worthy" I said screwing up my nose.

I put my phone on the chair in the bathroom, took my clothes off and got in. Once I was done I wrapped my self in a towel and got out of the bathroom. I opened the door and heard the guys talking. Over all the talking I heard a firmilier voice. Oh crap, Chad is here on the bus and I'm stood here in is a towel.

"Stay calm" I told myself. I grabbed some party clothes from my bunk and rushed back into the bathroom. I put my bra and panties on when I heard the door open. I turned around in shock not making a sound. It was Chad. Chad had walked in on me in my underwear. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. My best friend was standing there looking at me in my bra and panties!

"Crap sorry I forgot to lock the door" I said blushing.

"Oh shit sorry" he said also turning red. He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Um chad there's something I need to tell you". Oh shit what have I done. I can't tell him now I'm in my underwear for pete sake.

"Hm?" he said trying not to look at me. I covered myself in a towel.

"It's actually more of a question" I said.

"What is it?" he asked with wide eyes, I took a deep breath in.

"Would this outfit look good on me" I asked holding up a black top and a pair of skinny jeans.

"Yeah I think that would look great. Now I'm gonna go pee somewhere else" he said chuckling.

"Okay" I said smiling. Once he had left I slapped my forehead.

"Great way to make things awkward Hayley" I mumbled to myself.

I quickly got changed and dried my hair. 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"You decent?" Chad called. I could tell it was him by how soft and majestic his voice was. I turned the dryer off.

"Yeah no naked ladies in here" I chuckled. He walked in.

"I just need to check myself in the mirror real quick" he said, running his fingers through his hair.

"More like check your self out" I chuckled. He turned around.

"Checking myself out huh?" he said as he came over and started tickling me.

"Chad *laughs* stop *laughs* please" I begged. As he went to get up he slipped and landed on top of me. Our faces were so close, they were practically touching. The smell of his luscious cologne drove me crazy. I stared into his big brown eyes then looked at his soft pink lips. I just wanted to kiss them there and then. We stared deeply into each others eyes for a moment longer when Jeremy burst in. We both jumped at the sound of the door opening and turned to him in shock.