Chapter9

Hayley's POV

1 month later
**************

I parked outside Chad's house and walked up the driveway.

Things are starting to go back to how they were. I'm starting to eat a lot more and the nightmares have stopped.

I still feel vulnerable and scared though. The police released Josh because there wasn't enough evidence.

He attempted to rape me for pete sake. The marks on my back and arms prove it. They even found his DNA on me and they still fucking released him.

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. I knocked again and eventually Chad opened it. He had a white towel wrapped round his waist and his hair was wet.

"Hey, sorry I just got out of the shower. I lost track of time" he said.

"It's okay babe" I said as I walked into the hallway.

"I'll be right back" he said as he attempted to run up the stairs.

"No you won't" I said as I grabbed one end of his towel. I pulled it off of him and smirked.

"Babe give it" he said as he covered up his man parts with his hand.

"Nuh uh" I said holding it away from him.

"Babe" he whined.

I ran into the kitchen with his towel and he chased me.

"Please" he whined.

"Only if you move your hand" I teased.

He sighed and moved his hand away. I stared at his length for a while and bit my lip.

"Here" I said throwing the towel at him.

"You haven't even given me a kiss yet but you've had a good stare at my dick" he chuckled as he wrapped himself up again.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sorry baby" I mumbled against his lips before kissing them.

"It's okay" he said after we pulled away.

"Now go get changed" I said, smacking his butt.

"I already would be if you hadn't taken my towel" he said as he walked up stairs.

I sat on the couch and waited for him to come back down.

"Hey do you wanna go for an evening stroll in the park?" He asked as he came back in the room.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said with a smile.

We put our shoes on and walked out of his house, locking the door behind us.

He took my hand and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"The sunset is so beautiful," I said quietly.

"Almost as beautiful as you," he said looking down at me, making me blush.

Soon we arrived at the park. It was quiet. There was only a lady walking her dog and a small group of teenagers there, but that was about it.

Chad sat down on the grass and I laid in between his legs. He started playing with my hair and I scrolled through my phone.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he said, making me blush as he braided my hair.

"Stop it," I giggled.

"It's true," he said as he brushed my fringe from my eyes.

I looked up at him and puckered my lips. He leaned down and kissed me gentelly. When we pulled away he pecked them again playfully, making me giggle.