Chapter 14: He doesn't want you.

Hayley's POV//
**************

2 months later

I watched the bacon as it sizzled in the frying pan. It's Chad's 20th birthday today and I want to make it special, considering the last few months haven't been easy for us.

When it was done I put it in between two buttered slices of bread.

"Mornin'!"

I screamed and jumped a billion meters into the air.

I heard chuckles and felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Jesus Christ, Chad you scared the crap outta me," I whined.

"I'm sowwy," he said in a baby voice as he buried his face in my neck.

"You should be in bed. I was gonna surprise you and now I can't an-"

He grabbed my shoulders, flipping me to face him and smacked his lips against mine.

"Shut up," he giggled softly against my lips when we pulled away.

I breathed a smile and ran my hands up his bare chest and rested them on his shoulders.

"Now get back to bed," I snapped, slapping his shoulders.

He groaned and stomped up the stairs.

I giggled to myself and poured him out a glass of orange juice.

I put his food on a tray and brought it up to him. When I went in his room he was streched across the bed in nothing but his socks.

"Cha-" I cut myself off with my own laughter. "What is this?" I said, still laughing hard.

"Just a bit of fresh air."

"A bit of fresh air? You're a fucking nimrod," I giggled as I brought the tray over to him. "Please put some boxers on," I said.

"But it's a nice breeze. Besides, I know you secretly love it."

"Chad Everett Gilbert if you do not put some boxers on right this minute I am going to leave the room and cancel your party."

"Nooo," he whined, sounding like a two year old. "Alright, alright. Could you pass me those Calvin's?"

"Chad you wore those yeaterday."

"Oh yeah. Oops."

I walked over to his underwear draw and pulled out a clean pair of boxers for him

I threw them over to him and they landed on his shoulder.

"Good aim," he said.

He moved the tray to one side and put on his boxers.

"Now eat," I snapped before walking out of the room.

"So bossy," I heard him mumble.

"What was that?" I said, walking back in and raising an eyebrow.

"Um..I said..uh..so foxy," he said with a wink.

I chuckled and shook my head as I walked out of the room.

I went downstairs and decided to clean up the pizza boxes in the living room from last night. Once that was done, I cleaned the rest of the living room and the kitchen, ready for Chad's party.

I do things for him way too much. This is his house. Why the heck am I cleaning it? I guess I don't mind too much. I mean, I spend more time here than I do at my own house so I guess I'm allowed to call it home.