Chapter 25

Hayley's POV

2 weeks later

I heard the bus honk from outside and I grabbed all of my luggage. I haven't seen Chad since warped tour because we've been caught up with things so this tour couldn't have come sooner.

We've been waiting to tour with NFG since we had to turn down there tour offer a year ago so this was pretty exciting.

I rushed out the door and got on our bus.

"Whatup?" Taylor said as I got on.

"Hey," I said as I sat on the couch.

"Big League Chew?" He offered as he handed an open packet to me.

"You betcha," I said as I took a handful.

"Are we meeting NFG at the venue?" I asked as I put the gum in my mouth.

"Yeah," said Jerm.

"Hayley I didn't know you were getting married," Taylor chuckled.

He showed me an article on his phone that read "It is rumoured that Paramore's Hayley Williams and New Found Glory's Chad Gilbert are going to tie the knot! The couple have been dating since 2008 and it has been reported that the couple were seen looking at wedding rings and dresses."

"Wow," I said sarcastically. "This is really what I need.

"Apparently you're pregnant too," he said showing me another article.

"Paramore's Hayley Williams a soon to be teen mom? The 19 year old front woman of the band Paramore has been spotted by the public in Buy Buy Baby. She was also spotted out on a date with her boyfriend and she wasn't drinking any alcohol. Is there a chance of a parababy?"

"Fuck my life," I said. "I don't fucking drink anyway! And when the fuck was I in Buy Buy Baby? I hate paps so much. They can all fuck themselves."

Taylor put his arm on my sholder. "Don't worry Hayles. They just need another intresting story to try and get everyone hyped. At least we know its not true and then they'll be the ones who look like idiots."

"Thanks T," I said.

My mood was really low from that point onwards so I went to my bunk and chilled for a bit.

When we arrived at the venue I heard some firmiliar voices on the bus that weren't any of the guys from my band. I got out of my bunk and jumped on to Chad's back without warning.

"Woah," he said as he quickly tried supporting me. "There's my favorite girl."

"Hi," I said as I clung on to him.

I got off his back and he turned around to kiss me. I giggled half way through the kiss we shared, "what's funny?" He mumbled into my slightly opened mouth.

I pulled away and said, "Apparently we're getting married and having a baby."

"What?!" He said, a look of shock and confusion on his face.

"It's all rumors though. Some stupid article made it up," I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to my bunk.

We both laid on my bunk and watched what was on the small tv. He pulled me into his side and I put one of my legs over his legs in a humping position.

"You're opening our show tomorrow right?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said as he scrolled through his phone.

"Baby," I said as I moved the hand that he had his phone in down.

"What?"

"Pay attention to me," I whined.