Chapter 5: Stay a little longer

Chad's POV

******************************
1:50 P.M. "I need to go home soon. I'm really gonna miss you while you're on tour" Hayley said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you too" I said, squeezing her tight. "But I'll call you every single day" I added.

She pressed her lips softly up against mine. It's gonna kill me being away from her for so long.

I pulled away and grabbed her hand, leading her to the couch.

"I've got something for you" I said, "wait here".

I quickly ran to my room and pulled out a black box from the draw. I went back in the living room and sat next to her.

"Here you go" I said, handing her the box.

She took it from my hands and slowly opened it.

Hayley's POV

"Here you go" Chad said, handing me a black box. I opened it slowly and saw something glisten inside the box.

It was a silver necklace with a little silver heart on it.

"Chad it beautiful. Thank you so much" I said, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you so much baby" he mumbled against my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too" I said with a tear running down my cheek. "Could you put it on."

He moved my hair to the side and put the necklace on for me.

Once it was on I pulled him into another embrace.

"I gotta go" I said as I wiped the tear that had fallen down my cheek.

"No. Stay a little longer. Please" he begged.

"I can't babe. I need to go" I said breaking down. He held me as I cried into his chest.

"It's only t-three months" I stuttered.

He kissed me passionately. I kissed back through my tears and ran my hands through his hair.

I'm gonna miss him so much. I'm gonna miss waking up next to him. I'm gonna miss our tickle fights and play fights. I'm gonna miss his smell and his cute, playful neck kisses. I'm gonna miss everything.

I walked to the door holding his hand.

"Bye Chad. I love you" I said hugging him one last time.

"Only three months" he whispered as he handed me his H20 hoodie.

I bit my lip to stop myself crying again. I leaned in and kissed him. It was the best kiss we had ever shared. It lasted about three minutes. I wish it lasted forever.

"Bye beautiful girl" he said kissing my forehead.

"Text me when you get there" I said, and with that I headed back to my car.

I sat in silence for a while then burst into tears. I have never cried over a boy like this before. Not even during a break up. I wiped my eyes and began to drive. I listened to little birdhouse in your soul by they might be giants to make me feel better.

Three months. Three months and I get him back. Three months and he is mine again.

******************************

Sorry it's short, I wanted to update it. The next chapter will be about how they are feeling about being away from each other for so long and how they deal with it. Hope you enjoyed it! :)