Chapter 17

Hayley's POV

2 months later

We're currently on tour in Australia and I've been away from Chad for two months.

Although being away from each other has gotten easier, I still miss him like crazy.

We've made loads of new friends on this tour but there is one guy in particular who is creeping me the heck out. His name is Kyle, he is 19, same age as me and he won't leave me alone.

I sat down in the back room of the bus and decided to text Chad.

Me: Hey baby, not sure what time it is over there but I really miss you. Text me when you can, I love you. H xx

I joined the rest of the guys in the kitchen area. When I walked in I saw all of them eating cereal.

I checked the time, 11:00pm, and decided to grab myself a bowl.

I sat down with them and ate when I heard a knock on the bus door.

I ditched my bowl and went to answer it. Who could be knocking at this time of night?

"Hello?" I said as I opened the door.

"H-hey Hayley," I heard a firmilier voice nervously say.

I saw a faint outline of a person as it was dark out when I realised. It was Kyle.

"Kyle what are you doing? It's late," I snapped.

"Sorry, you wouldn't answer my text."

"Why does that give you the reason to come over so late? Go back to your bus jeeze," I said as I closed the door.

I stormed back to the couch when I heard the knock again.

I gritted my teeth and went to answer it.

"What?!" I whisper yelled.

"Why are you so mad at me?"

"Because you disturbed our peace by coming over late at night just to ask why I didn't text you!"

"I'm sorry...why didn't you text me?"

"Because I was texting my boyfriend!"

"Oh sorry. See you tomorrow H."

"Don't call me H," I said as I shut the door on him.

I hate being rude to people, but when you're dealing with a kid like Kyle you have no choice. He's so irritating!

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"Please don't be Kyle. Please don't be Kyle," I whispered to myself.

I could feel the guys staring at me bit I didn't care.

I flipped open my phone to find 1 new message from Chad. I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

Chad: Hey babe, I just woke up and am about to go out for breakfast with my mom. I love you and miss you very much. Chadball xx

Me: Have a good time:) I'm going to bed now. I'll text you tomorrow. Love you xx

Chad: Sleep tight. Love you more;) xx

I smiled at my phone and climbed into my bunk.
*********************

*The morning*

"H wake up," I heard a voice whisper along with the feeling of being shaken.

I groaned and looked up to find Taylor chuckling at me.