Chapter 19

Hayley's POV

I curled up in bed and whined. My lady cramps hurt so bad, it felt like I was constantly being stabbed.

"I made you toast," Chad said in a sweet voice as he came in.

"I don't wanna eat," I whined.

"Fine don't," he said, putting the plate on the bedside table.

He climbed in next to me and rubbed my lower back.

I cried in pain.

"It's okay," he said soothingly as he continued to rub my back.

The smell of his hair gel made me shiver. How can one guy be so perfect?

"I gotta go downstairs."

"No," I whined, pulling him closer.

"Babe," he breathed.

"I don't want you to go. I'm basically giving birth to the lining of my womb, you're staying."

"I need a shit."

"Stay here and shit yourself. I don't mind," I chuckled.

"Wow you really DO want me to stay if you'd rather me shit the bed than leave."

I laughed hard. "Well if you DO leave then you have to get me a hot water bottle."

"Okay. Can I poop now?"

I chuckled, "yeah you can poop. Don't forget to wipe."

He slapped my knee lightly and walked out of the room.

I held my knees to my chest and groaned.

It felt like Chad had been gone an hour, but it was only five minutes.

He came in with a hot water bottle and a bag of peanut m&m's.

"Is this a better breakfast stink ball?"

I grinned cheekily at him and he climbed into bed next to me. He turned on the tv.

We cuddled up under the covers and watched School Of Rock. He held me close, comforting me and keeping me warm.

He started kissing my head lightly. I leaned up and pecked him on the lips. We kissed playfully, giggling in between.

I cuddled into his chest and closed my eyes.

Chad's POV

Hayley had fallen asleep on me and I was unable to move. It was sweet though. I love it when she falls asleep on me. I love watching her mumble as she dreams and fidget around in my arms. It's the cutest thing any boyfriend could ever experience.
About an hour later she woke. She lifted her head up and looked at me with her tired eyes.

"Hey," she mumbled.

"Good morning cutie," I said.

She pulled a cute face and buried her face in my neck.

"I'm gonna need you to get me a few things," she said in her quiet, sleepy voice.

"Candy and tampons?" I guessed.

She nodded, "candy and tampons."

I kissed one of her soft rosy cheeks and got out of bed.

"Lay down," I said softly.

She laid down in bed and smiled at me.

I tucked her in and kissed her head.

"I'll be back soon okay?"