Chapter 24

Chad's POV

We were getting ready for our set on the main stage. I took one last look in the mirror to make sure I looked good because Paramore are watching from side stage.

I grabbed my guitar and got ready to go on. When it was time, I ran on stage and was greeted by a roaring crowd.

I stood by my mic stand whilst Jordan yelled into his mic, "We are New Found Glory!"

The crowd errupted and we started playing Hit Or Miss. I looked over and noticed Hayley smiling at me from side stage. I gave her a little smirk and continued with the song.

A few songs later we were playing my friends over you. I glanced over at Hayley again and she was totally checking me out. She was looking me up and down and biting her lip. When she noticed me looking at her, I pulled kissy faces to tease her. I saw her giggle and we continued with the set.

Once our set was done, I ran off stage and gave my guitar to one of the crew members. I ran into a small figure and inhesitantly smacked my lips against hers (It was Hayley incase y'all were getting worried.)

"You were great babe!" She said.

"Thanks babe. I saw you checking me out," I said, winking at her.

"What?! I was not!" She said defensively.

"Then why the heck weren't you? Gosh I'm only your boyfriend," I teased.

"Okay I was," she chuckled. "Kiss me."

I leaned down and kissed her. "You are crazy for your kisses girl."

"I'm only crazy for your kisses," she said as she touched her nose against mine.

"Break it up sex pest," we heard Ian say as he walked past.

"What makes you say that?" I asked, kinda worried about what we did last night.

"The fact that you're all over eachother all the time," he chuckled.

I sighed in relief, "we're not all over eachother ALL the time."

"Right," he chuckled in a voice of disbelief. "Are y'all coming to catering in a bit? I'm sooo hungry."

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry. What about you?" I asked Hayley.

"Yeah I could do with a cheeseburger," she said.

"Great, I'll see you guys later," he said as he walked off.

Hayley and I began walking around hand in hand. The sun was so bright and hot today. We both had our shades on and Hayley was wearing her white B.O.Y tank top, a pair of shorts, some flip flops and she had her hair in a messy bun. I was wearing my favourite camo shorts that went just below the knee and a white Blink 182 tee.

We walked around for quite some time before deciding to go to catering. We waited in line before getting served.

"What do you want babe?" I asked Hayley.

"Um I don't know. It all looks really good. I think I'll have a cheese burger, a few slices of that pepperoni pizza, chicken nuggets and some ice cream."

"Are you sure you'll eat all that?" I asked.

"Yep," she said as she piled the good on to her plate.

I chuckled at how adoreable she was and piled some food on to my plate.

We went and sat down with the dudes from my band and the dudes from her band.

"Oh crap I didn't get any fries," she said as she saw me tuck into mine.

I took some off my plate and put them on to hers.