VI

Y/n was too stunned to say a word.

1. She just got kissed by her classmate
2. The same classmate confessed to her!

She was too fazed. Her face was getting redder and redder by each seconds passing. "Y-Y/n?" Luca called out.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

Oh how she wished her cousin was here.

Luca called out to her again. "Y/n???" Looking at her frozen in place made the blonde worry. Maybe it was too sudden? But then again, she saw him kissed her a few weeks ago.. right?

"Y-Y/n, if you don't reply I'll kiss you again-"

"I'm okay!" Y/n jolted.

Giving out a sigh of relief, Luca hugged the small girl. "Okay," He whispered.

"Luca, about your confession-"

"You don't have to tell me how you feel right now, I'll wait." It all happened so fast. Yes, she likes him too but if she said it outright right now everything would change.

For instance, she would only be known as the lover of Luca Kaneshiro, people would start following her just like what they did with Luca and she would have a lot of people trying to befriend her.

Would Ike and Mysta distance themselves from her..?

To Luca, he already thought everything through. Ike helped him when he visited the blonde the day before this and he gave him advice to not be too much of a pain.

He also told him not to declare Y/n was his girlfriend in school that is if they're dating..

!!

Luca should mention that to her!

"N/n, if we were ever to date, I would never tell everyone in school you're mine."

"That came out of nowhere-"

"Because I know you! You don't like being put out in the spot and you don't like it to be the centre of attention. Y/n, please be mine!"

Y/n sighs. "I like you too.. Luca,"

Luca's eyes widened in joy. "Really?!" He had to make her confirm it was not by force.

"Yes.. it started when you spoke to me,"

Luca hugged the quiet girl again, unable to contain his joy. "Waaahhh!! I love you so much, Y/n!"

"L-Luca!?"

° • ~

Mysta Is The Best! • 5 online

Ike
When I said change the gc name, I didnt mean praise yourself Mysta..

Mysta Beast
Try me.

Ike
I'm not fighting anyone today..

Today

Ikey
Do you want anything? @MystaBeast

Mysta Beast
I want to be loved

Vox
???

Mysta Beast
My bad, I alr have a bf lmao
Hi babe

Vox
Hi to you too, Mysta

Ikey
Okay so nothing?