XV

Shoto glared at Y/n.

As much as he loves her (platonically), he hates her for having a seat next to Luca in the plane.

Where is he seated you ask?

Shoto was two rows behind the lovebirds and on their left side!

"That sentence was strangely fucking positive." Shoto mumbled angrily, the person besides him looked at him weirdly.

Meanwhile, Y/n looked out the window. She felt anxious as she has never traveled by plane before.

This was her first time ever.

Shoto rolled his eyes. "Is everything for her a first time." Shut up, Shoto.

On the other hand, Luca was smiling the whole time, with a neck pillow placed around his shoulder, he looked at his girlfriend.

His happy expression quickly falters and turns to worry once he's met by her shaking self. "Hey uh.. babe, are you okay?"

"Why did you book us first class seats-"

"Optimal comfort for my future wifey!" Luca hugged her.

"Is Shoto going to be fine?"

Luca frowns at the mention of his name. "Yes and you shouldn't worry about him. He's a grown man!"

Y/n chuckled at the way he worded his sentence. "Okay, okay." She looks out the window again. Luca's words flooded in her head and he was right, she had nothing to worry about after all.

"How do you feel being stuck with me for almost nine or ten hours?"

Y/n's eyes widened. "N-Nine or ten hours?!"

"Duh, unless you want to go to.. I don't know.. Indonesia? Oh! Or my senior's home country, Philippines? We can go to Canada too!"

"Are all our seniors always from other countries?"

Luca hummed, he just realised that. It never clicked his head that their seniors were all international students. "I guess so.. Oh and don't be fooled, even if Shu and Vox's names sound Japanese, they're from other countries!"

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "Like a certain Luca Kaneshiro?"

"I-I.." Luca stammered, his face quickly turned red in embarassement. "I have the name Luca in it!"

"Okay Kaneshiro,"

Luca turned away from Y/n and huffed, he crossed his arms. "Okay Miss Endou,"

"T-That's not my last name!" Y/n protested.

"Yeah because I'm planning to change it to Kaneshiro!"

Y/n stopped herself from entertaining Luca with the said conversation yet he teased her quietness was a sign of her being flustered.

° • ~

Luca smiled at the sight of his home. "Come on! I don't think my family can wait any longer, they're much more excited than I am!" He grabbed his bags from the ground and walked up from the driveway up to the porch.

Y/n and Shoto looked at each other. "Your man's richy rich." Shoto whispered. Y/n shrugged and followed behind Luca with Shoto besides her.

Luca was bouncing in happiness where he stood, he was waiting in joy just for the door to open.

Once it was opened from the other side, it was a man wearing what seem to look like a working suit. "Young master, it's good to see you were in a safe flight. Welcome back home."

Luca beamed in joy and hugged the man. "Pog, Wilson! Thank you!!" He handed the man his bags and pulled his companions in.

Y/n hears multiple voices chattering away in another room, made herself closer to Luca. "How many people are here?"

"There's my parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles and my cousins!" Luca listed.

Y/n was surprised at the amount of people who are here just to witness her being there. She turned to Shoto for help who in return raised both his hands. "I'm not supposed to be here. I'm just seeing you safe with him, Luca got me an Airbnb."

Luca smiled proudly at himself, both his hands placed on his hips. "Yep!"

"I'll see myself off." Shoto nods. Before leaving, he spoke with Y/n in a hushed tone. "Your parents are still adamant on seeing you, text me later." With that said, he left.

Luca waved at Shoto goodbye, he hadn't heard what he said to Y/n but he thinks it wasn't anything related to him so he shrugged it off.

"Let's go meet my family, don't worry there's only my parents and my siblings!"

"Wait so you lied?"

Luca smirked. "Yeah, I just wanted to get rid of Shoto."

○  ● ○  ●  ○

A/n: much shorter than previous chapters, sorry i had writers block-