Chapter 3

A week has passed and Luz was trying to stay away from interacting with Hunter but still spends time with Amity,Gus and Willow, Luz's injuries have been getting better. Today Luz woke up excited since it was her first day at her new school. She got her schedule in the mail and saw that most of her classes are with at least one of her friends. "Alright bye mom, love you." Luz said as she left her house wearing a jacket with the sleeves white and the rest purple wearing jeans and white vans, with her backpack and skateboard.

      She then saw Gus who was wearing a black jacket and gray pants and red high tops and Willow wearing a green hoodie and black jeans with brown boots waiting for her. "Hey Luz ready to go?" Gus said. "Of course." Luz said as she put down her skateboard and started skating besides Gus and Willow. "So excited for your first day." Gus asked. "Yeah, it's gonna be a good junior year." Luz said. Luz,Willow and Gus arrived at school to see Amity wearing a long sleeve burgundy crop top and ripped jeans with black boots. "Hey Luz,Gus and Willow." Amity said. "Hey Amity, did we keep you waiting?" Willow asked. "No I got here 5 minutes ago." Amity replied. Luz smiled and started looking at the school her eyes then spotted a familiar blonde.

     Hunter who was wearing a yellow long sleeve and jeans with black shoes was with his crew as they were talking and looking over a magazine. "Hey you okay?" Gus asked. "Uh yeah just wasn't expecting to see them again." Luz said nervously. "Hey it's alright we're here with you." Amity said, holding her hand in reassurance. "Anyway let's head to class." Willow said. Luz left her board with the other boards and followed them unbeknownst that Hunter was watching her like a hawk. Most of the day Luz was talking with Amity,Gus and Willow.

    Then P.E came and Luz,Gus,Amity and Willow (all in gym clothes) were waiting to see what was gonna happen then they saw Hunter who was in his gym clothes talking with his friends. Just then the p.e coach came and told them they were going to play soccer, it was Luz,Amity,Gus,Willow and two other people versus Hunter and his friend group and another player. "Alright Luz you be the goalie when we were playing at the beach you were good at blocking our shots." Amity said. Which Luz nodded too.

    Both teams dispersed and Luz was goalie for her team while the extra person for hunters team was the goalie. Then the game began Amity getting the ball and passing it to Willow who passed it to their other teammate who faked he was gonna kick it in the goal all just to pass it to Gus who had an opening and scored a goal. The scoreboard being 1-0. Hunter then had the ball and signaled all his teammates to start rough housing Luz's team and make it seem like an accident. Amity and Gus were soon pushed to make it seem like accidents Hunter who still had the ball, kicked it with much force to the goal post but Luz blocked it causing her arm to sting from the force of the impact.

    The goal was still 1-0 but because of the "accidents' '  however coach saw that it was on purpose and Luz's team got 1 free kick. So Gus was gonna kick the first free kick and made a shot. Score being 2-0. Then Hunter's team lost the ball. Luz switched positions to be a player while their other teammate will be goalie. Luz got the ball from Amity and was gonna make another goal as Luz focused.

    She tried to find an opening, but she saw Hunter's friends start to push Amity,Gus and their other teammate Hunter running towards her Luz saw this and quickly realized that Willow wasn't getting blocked. So she kicked it to Willow and ran at an opening so Willow could pass it back to her once Willow saw Luz she kicked it toward Luz who gained position and soon she kicked into the goal making it 3-0.

     "Alright, that's the game, the next two teams are next." The coach said. Luz ran to her team and hugged Willow which she reciprocated. "Guys that was awesome, we did so good." Luz said her arm over Willow's shoulder as they walked off the field and finding something else to do Hunter saw this and got mad. "Heck yeah, we were. Wasn't she the best Amity?" Willow smugly said towards Amity. "Uh yeah she was. Phew, is it hot in here?" Amity said, turning red, "We're outside though ." Gus questioned.  "Oh I can give you water, I'll go get my bottle."  Luz said as she ran to the goal post to get it. Hunter saw this and took this as an opportunity.