Chapter 6

"LUZ!!" Amity,Willow and Gus exclaimed as they saw her arriving at school after the confrontation with Hunter and his friends. Luz looked up to see all three of them happily waiting for her.

    Amity was the first person to run up to her and give her a hug, both girls blushing while Willow and Gus gave a knowing smirk. As they pulled away Gus went in for the hug then Willow all four of them doing a group hug.

     "What happened when you left? Did they catch you?" Gus asked frantically. Luz sighed and nodded. "Yeah and all five of them soon started kicking the crap out of me." Luz said as she still remembers that night. "That's horrible what else happened?" Willow asked.

    "Eda, who is a family friend came in time she saved me and took me to her house after I was unconscious from beating I got from hunter and his friends she fixed me up and the next day we visited the dojo to confront their sensei and let's say a deal was made." Luz said all in one breath.

    "What kind of deal?" Willow asked. "A deal that involves all of us and Hunter's group February 6 there's gonna be a Bonesborough karate tournament and we're all gonna be signed up if one of us wins then Hunter and his friends will leave us alone. But if they win Eda has to admit that their technique is better and... they get to keep messing with me." Luz said. Gus was thinking while Amity and Willow looked shocked.

    "Wait wait wait we have to be a part of a karate tournament to stop my ex and his friends who know martial arts more than us to stop harassing you." Willow said. "Yeah." Amity and Willow looked at each other and were thinking Luz assuming there gonna be mad at her. "I'm sorry guys I didn't want you guys to get involved but Eda said it was the only way to raise our chances and make it fair." Luz said.

    Gus then snapped out of his thoughts. "Luz say that name again." Gus said. "Uh Eda?" Luz said. "I remember now, follow me." Gus said as he entered the school leaving a confused Luz,Amity and Willow but they followed him anyway. Gus then took them to the area where they had displayed all their sports trophies and medals of the school.

    "What are you looking for Gus?" Luz asked. Gus looks and stops at a certain trophy. "Look right there on that karate trophy." Gus said. Luz looked and read the description "We donate this trophy to Hexside in honor of Edalyn Clawthrone star karate prodigy and 6 time bonesborough karate champion and 2 time champion of the sekai taikai tournament." Luz said, shocked she knew Eda did karate but didn't knew she was that talented.

    "Luz is the Eda you mention, the actual Edalyn Clawthorne who was a well known karate genius prodigy." Gus said. "There can only be one Eda Gus." Amity said. "That makes perfect sense now on how she saved you right Luz?" Willow asked.

    "It all makes sense now and to think that she's gonna be training me for this tournament." Luz said. Willow,Gus and Amity looked and nodded in agreement before Willow spoke up. "Don't you mean us." Willow said. Luz turned in confused before she caught on what she said. "W-wait us? You don't mean." Luz said. "Yeah we thought about it and we decided that we'll take part in the tournament to help you defeat Hunter and his friends." Amity said.

    "Besides, it's my fault that you're in this mess because of me." Willow said sadly. "What no Willow it's not your fault I got in this mess because I choose to be it's not none of yours guys fault." Luz said reassuringly. "Yeah Willow Hunter is a jerk even since before Luz got here he kept harassing you." Gus agreed.

    "Plus this will be an opportunity to show that you don't need him." Amity said.Willow let that sneak in and smiled confidently. "Alright then what are waiting for?" Willow asked. "Then it's settled, this weekend that's coming we're gonna head over to Eda's house and from there we'll start our training." Luz said.

     Luz,Amity,Gus and Willow made their way to class getting ready for what's to come on their journey of training. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys we, nor Hunter or his friends can interact with each other until the tournament. It gives us time to actually train properly and not worry about them." Luz said. "Let's do this as long as we stick together we have what it takes." Amity said.

     The group was left hyped for the weekend to come unbeknownst to them that a certain blonde was watching them. 'Willow I'll make you mine again and this time I won't just hurt Luz but also your two other friends.' Hunter thought before heading with friends wanting to keep the promise his sensei and lady made.