IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Okay, so,

Stupid lit'ol me when i started this book didn't start off with the USUAL stuff

Like, information. So, even though none of you seem to  have been confused i'm here to clear up things because this isn't the FNAF timeline

Me, myself is still trying to figure out my own timeline (🤬) because i'm in balls deep.. LOL.

Michael is 13
Lizzy (Elizabeth) is 6
And Evan is 5.

I made Michael's age really unclear, due to as that start i had William refer to him as a 'Teenager', but i'm here to fix that up. So i'm gonna update the fic's chapters that refer to him as eight. I'm stupid, i know. Silly silly me.

The fan fiction takes it's place February 14th (obviously), And Evan's birthday will be in around march. ( 😈😈😈) I'd say it's about 2-3 weeks in after, well, you got your job. So around 26th February? Yeah, i know, it's like.. A really REALLY short time for a fan fiction take place but i'm not a full on author who's gonna spend years n years on a book.

I know i also made Lizzy have a bit too much brains—But she gets it from her whore  mother, Clara. Lol.

Also, it's prolly a teensy weensy bit odd for the fanfiction to specifically take place in feb 2023 when You and william met in 2021, BUT here's the thing - William had been too.. Scared? To send anything, i think? Plus he needs time to figure out stuff ab you lol . Observe you. So he can make the perfect gift. Okay? Okay!

thank you thank you thank you so much for the reads on the book. Ily'yall❤️

EDIT: OH MY GOD 2K?.?.?. WTF DO I DO HELP😭😭😭