💔

Kimhan POV :

"How are you feeling right now sir?"

The white room.
The green sofa.
A strong flower smell.
The doctor in front of him.
Kimhan Theerapanyakul was his patient.

''I am fine doctor Top.''

''Your brother told me that...''

''Tankhun doesn't know anything. He often exaggerates, you know how he is..."

The doctor sighed, he looked at his clock, typed a few words on his computer and stood up:

''I'm still going to prescribe you some medicine, the same as your cousin Vegas. Asking for help isn't something you should be ashamed of...It's brave. You are not sick, you are healing...Remember it.''

"Thank you."

Kim left the room.
The white room.
The green sofa.
A strong flower smell.

........🃏🃏🃏.......

"I don't like your face at all."

''Pl-please s-s-spare m-me!!!''

''Oh no, no, don't cry...It's even funnier.''

A man screamed in the abandoned building and another laughed.
The moon was shining that night and you could see a man wearing a grey shorts with a ripped white shirt...He crawled on the dusty floor...Screaming in pain as his right foot was detached from his body.
How funny.

"I really don't like flowers." sighed his torturer.

''I d-don't un-understand..." stammered the terrified victim. ''W-What di-did I...?"

"Your fucking floral shirt is really ugly." hissed the man who raised his gun again. "And I don't like your stupid face. It's pissing me off. Motherfucker."

A shot.
A shout.
The man collapsed convulsing, his face had a nice hole in the middle of his forehead.
He was dead and it wasn't fun anymore.
Someone had to take care of the body.

............📚📚📚..........

"Hello, what can I get you?"

"A simple coffee without sugar and without cream, please."

"May I ask your name ? It's for your order..."

"Ah....Dan."

"Alright ! Dan, you can go sit down for a moment! I'll be quick."

Dan looked behind him, he sighed but took a seat at a distant table.
He looked for his mobile phone: he noticed that he had no more music...Damn.
He pushed his glasses up his nose and crossed his arms.
He barely had time to read a page of his favorite book when the waiter called him.

"Your order is ready Khun Dan, thanks for ordering and see you soon! Oh ! I added a little candy as it's the first time I've seen you here, please come back often."

Dan nodded.
He thanked the woman and left, fortunately his long brown coat hid his bloodstained clothes.
The candy in his hand was pink with a wrapper, well, there was a little bunny on it...Was it supposed to be cute ?
It was childish.
But somehow...It was pretty.

.........🐇🐇🐇......

"Oh hi, cute dog !"

The young boy looked around, he was alone. But it was ok, because he was a grown up.
The little dog in front of him barked, he was very small and his coat was white as a cloud.
He had no collar. It was strange... Maybe someone had lost their dog?

"My name is Sunshine...But you can call me Sun!"

"Woof !"

"You're too cute !"

Sun grabbed the little puppy in his arms and the animal licked his face, it made him laugh.
It was fun and so endearing.
Sun searched in the little park, he was looking for some adults who had maybe lost their puppy, but no one seemed to care about the little animal.

"Poor doggie. Don't worry, Sun is here, he'll take care of you."

"Woof !"

The puppy pressed its wet little muzzle against the man's cheek.
The sun was shining, it was hot... Very quickly, running and playing tired the two friends.
They need some water.
Playing was too much fun.
Sun found a small fountain, and a couple to his right were taking pictures.

"Say I love you!" cried the woman happily.

"I love you !" Replied the man.

Oh a couple.
They were lovely.
Love was something pretty.

.........🎵🎵🎵.......

Someone was playing the guitar:

" 🎶 Love allows the blind to see, the mute to express themselves and the deaf to feel its vibrations...🎶 "

The words written in his notebook made him smile.
He loved that: that feeling of love.
He wrote about love and drew it with so much application: like a pupil at the top of his class.
He was in love with love itself.
The light of the setting sun was soothing and romantic.

"...Love can kill you alive...?.."

This sentence does not please him.
He crossed it. Who had written that? It was not good.
He wanted sincere songs, songs able to transcribe all the love he had inside his chest.
Art could help in someway. Songs, poems, draws... Everything was always about love and the better way to express it.

"Love will last forever if it bears your name."

This sentence was beautiful.
He writes it with a big proud smile.
Love...
He had felt it once in his life and he wanted to scream it out to the world but whispering it to his beloved would be enough.

"Where is he ?" sighed the singer, lowing down his pen. "He's gone...and my heart left with him."

His soul was in tiny pieces on the ground, the man felt a pain seize his heart.
The world lost its warm color and darkness enveloped him.

.....💔💔💔.....

Kimhan woke up in his dark bedroom.
He was alone and cold.
Porchay had once been in his arms, now it was gone.
He tried to get up, but his body was heavy.
Days were difficult but nights were the worst.

"This is for Porchay..." Said Kim with a crack in his voice.

He was holding his chest.
His heart beating slowly each breath he took.
The pain was not leaving him...Unlike Porchay Kittisawasd.

[ End of the first real chapter. Did I loose a lot of you or are you fine haha ?? Love you, your dear writer Kam 🌸❤️]