💔

[ Hi guys sorry I am bit late today haha I was watching over my nephew! Anyway time to go back to our boys ❤️ ]

Porchay POV - 💔💔💔:

There was a strange change.
The soft, shy kiss changed.... Into something... Filled with uncertainty and despair.
The youngest knew right away: this was Kimhan Theerapanyakul.
Porchay felt Kim's lips against his, shaking slightly and his hoarse breathing was worrying.

"P'Kim...It's alright..." whispered Porchay.

"Chay...." Kim's voice was broken, like him.

He saw the world with a gray veil.
It was as if nothing else mattered.
Deep in his heart, Kim couldn't forgive himself for making Porchay cry.
He had cruelly rejected him, the only light of his existence.
Now he was facing the consequences of his broken heart and mind.
Kim buried his face against Porchay's neck.

"Another cruel dream..." Kim whispered. "Where you are still...with me... Please don't leave...again...I can't stand it..."

''I'm here.'' affirmed Porchay. ''I am still with you...''

He could feel the man in his arms falling apart.
It was disturbing, Kimhan's heart was beating too slowly and he was so cold....He started shaking and Chay's heart broke a little more.
He was still angry and disappointed...But this man...This man was so different from anything he knew.
He didn't know if he was ready to take on such a mental burden to stay by Kimhan's side...

''I...I'm not angry anymore.'' whispered Porchay.

"You haven't answered my video...Nor my messages...nor my calls..." Kimhan's trembling voice was similar to Sun's in that very moment.

The son of the mafia....So strong and tough...Heartless..Was extremely vulnerable, lodged in Porchay's arms, right now.
The younger hugged Kim against his warm chest, a little tighter.
He needed to protect P'Kim and soothe him like a child.

''Everything will be alright...''

''I ...''

''It's fine.'' assured Chay with a sincere and soft voice. ''We'll be fine, P'Kim. Let me take care of us....''

Of course, Kimhan didn't fully understand what Porchay meant by << us >>....But it also involved the singer, the oldest, the madman and the child...all P'Kim sides that he knew nothing of.
Porchay was decided to take care of this man, they would make it through.
They would heal together.

"I d-didn't wa-want to..." Kim whispered but he was out of breath. ''Aeghg...My h-head is s-spinning...''complained the poor man.

Kim was in a state of total panic.
He had trouble hearing because of an unpleasant ringing in his ears, it unsettled him.
His heart ached, as if someone had broken it into several pieces...His throat was tight as if he was drowning.
Yes...He felt like he was suffocating under a torrent of emotions.
The pain...was so intense.
He wanted the pain to stop.

''P'Kim...Look at me.'' begged Porchay.

''I'm s-sorry..Leave me alone.''

Kim was unable to see Porchay, his brain was heating up and he wanted to scream.
It was too...Too difficult. This illusion was too real, as if Porchay was so there.
But that couldn't be real...It was just one of his nightmares, again.
He wanted to pull away but Porchay placed his soft warm hands on Kim's tear filled cheeks.

"No, no, don't panic, calm down, I'm here, P'Kim...I know you're terrified...I'm here. Can't you see me ?!..Call my name!"

"Porchay!"

Kim's voice was a whisper against Porchay's lips and Porchay kissed him again.
Not real...Not real...His brain kept screaming those words...NOT REAL !
Such a warm and comforting kiss couldn't be real.
Despite the softness of Porchay's lips, Kim was freezing to death.
He didn't understand his body.
Something in his chest was burning.
He felt his consciousness disappear.
The pain of losing Porchay and seeing him everywhere had really driven him crazy.

Such a cruel dream....A bittersweet memory...Kimhan hated himself so much.

Hate.

.......🃏🃏🃏.....

''P'Kim...?''

''Oh...You are very bold, my little mouse. Do I make you horny ? Kissing me like this...''

''What the fuck ?? Ahhh... Wait !''

Porchay suddenly found himself pinned under Kimhan's body.
He had an evil glint in his dark eyes and an amused smile on those fucking pretty lips.
No way...Moonshine.

''Are you dying to have my cock deep in your pretty throat, little cutie? Open wide...Ahhh..''

''What the....Eh! Let me go, you motherfucker!'' growled Porchay.

Moonshine burst into a creepy laugh.
He slipped his slender hands under Porchay's white tshirt.
Usually he always had a whole bunch of fake tattoos that he thought was cool... But this time, it didn't matter.
Moon could play with something much more entertaining...And so cute.
He found the nipples of the young boy who tried to push him away and that amused him.

''OUUUCH...! You hurt me ! Buffalo ! Let, let go of me...Arggh..''

"The other idiot didn't say : blahblah....Love can be cruel, did he?"

''I don't understand what you are talking about, can't you let go of my nipple first arggh... ?!''

Moon silenced the kid.
He bit his neck savagely and Porchay let out an exciting little cry...Making Moon's crotch hardened.
Oh, yes, Moonshine was going to love this little mouse.

.......💔💔💔.....