🃏

Moon POV - 🃏🃏🃏 :

Moonshine.

The crazy child.
A defense mechanism created by Kimhan's brain.
He had appeared one night with also Sunshine, under a bright full moon.
It was a defense system somewhat reproducing Tankhun's behaviour too, his older brother.
To escape a too much violent reality.

"Argg...hhh.."

The young boy's body beneath him writhed in pain, he refused to make a sound, which amused Moon's tortured brain even more.
A kid had come to piss them off by knocking on the door a minute earlier.

"Professor Chay...Is everything okay?"

"Yes...Yes...Ah..." Porchay had to bite Moon's hand to keep from screaming. "Moon please let me go..." Chay begged with a soft whisper.

It just made Moonshine laugh.
He sat up, leaving Porchay resting on his hips.
The liquid between Chay's thighs also clearly indicated his state of excitement, this naughty little mouse was not very honest.
This was truly funny.

"P'Chay are you coming soon?" asked again the unbearable voice of a little girl.

Sadistically, Moon pressed violently on Chay's pelvis and the latter wanted to scream when he felt himself penetrated with such violence.
He started shaking and his face was a pretty mess of tears.

"I...I'm coming..Nong Nina is going to have her breakfast first, alright? P'Chay will soon...aoutch." he struggled to shout.

"Okay, Professor! Don't forget to ask P'Dan to come play with us."

Moon exploded with a cold wrinkle.
He slid his right hand to the younger boy's throat and squeezed a little harder each time he deep thrusted in him.
Poor Porchay was completely out of breath, subjected to Moon's brutal attacks.

"Professor Chay...Should I be punished?" Moon sneered, licking Chay's ear.

"Let me...go...ah..." Porchay muttered, throwing his head back.

It was as if his entire body belonged to Moon, and Moonshine loved that feeling of control.
No one else could have him.
He was his.
His pretty little mouse.
It was a dark desire buried in Kimhan Theerapanyakul's heart: to possess Porchay's whole heart and body.

"E-Enough..." Chay begged as his hips were shaking way too much.

Moon sighed, he was tired of hearing the kids outside screaming, playing and being simply happy...
Shit.
This was annoying.
Fuck it, he was in a bad mood now.
He pushed Porchay roughly away, and his brain went into a violent turn off.
Something was wrong.

Shit.
Shit.
Shit......The children were playing outside.
It was sunny.
Children.
Fucking children playing outside......

"Hey!" Porchay grabbed a book from his shelf and opened it wide in front of Moon.

A blue butterfly.
Moon gasped with hatred and he disappeared....

.......🐇🐇🐇.......

Porchay had barely time to get up quickly, he was still out of breath and hurt all over... But he couldn't appear like that in front of Sunshine.
For a second, Chay needed just to close his eyes.
A single second for organising his owns thoughts.
He blamed himself. He had provoked a crisis... No, in truth, he had provoked two.
Hurting LoveDie, being unable to help P'Kim...and now he was facing the poor Sun.

"Sun, close your eyes!" shouted Porchay.

"Oh...? What's wrong P'Chay ?" Sunshine's soft little voice was confused.

But much to his relief, Sun obeyed him.
He was always such a good boy.
Porchay ran to take a quick shower, he found clothes to put on and run back to the poor little boy.

"Nong Sun ! Come, it's time to eat, okay ?"

"Yeah !!!"

{ One hour later }

Sun loved this village, the children here were all nice.
Except P'Fah who was mean to everyone.

"At least I have a dad and a mom!" shouted Fah angrily.

"They're not even handsome!" snapped Prince.

"And they left like all our parents! I'm sure it's because you're so ugly!" King added sticking out his tongue.

Sun listened to the children being mean to each other and he felt sad.
His mom always told him to be nice...all the time and to everyone.
A good boy.

"Eh..." The sweet Nina grabbed Sun's hand. "It's fine, they're stupid, they argue all the time..."

Sun nodded but looked around for P'Chay.
He needed...him.
He wanted to hug P'Chay.
The latter was helping a child to drink his bottle of milk.
Nina caressed Sun's cheek gently and wiped away a tear.

"It doesn't matter..." mumbled the little one. "Don't be afraid, P'Chay is watching over us...He is always looking at you."

Sun nodded.
Nina was a true friend, she was sweet and caring.
She smelled good too and could run fast !
Fah started sobbing like a crybaby and they were scolded by Professor Kamol.

"Come on, guys, you are all a big family. You can't fight everyday! Eh, today you are all staying with me okay ? Professor Chay is also gonna help me."

The man looked at P'Chay and smiled.
And P'Chay smiled back...They actually looked good together and Sun's heart sunk.
No.
He didn't like that.

"P'Chay !!" Called Sun while holding Porchay's hand. "Hug !"

Porchay laughed, he gave Sun a warm hug and it was the best feeling in the world.
He loved being with his P'Chay.

"P'Chay?"

"Yeah ?"

"I love you !"

Porchay smiled, he quickly stroked Sun's hair and kissed him on the forehead.
Really...The best feeling ever.

"P'Chay love you too."

......🐇🐇🐇.....