💔

Porchay POV - ❤️❤️❤️ :

''How strange, when I invited everyone to my party, I'm sure I didn't invite you Ai'Vegas!'' snarled Tankhun angrily.

He began to sulk in a corner of the living room, surrounded by Arm and Pol, his two bodyguards, they were both laughing way too much and made their master even more angry.
Porchay glanced at this man: Vegas.
Vegas Theerapanyakul, Macau's brother, he was said to be cunning and crazy.
According to P'Pete, Vegas had a mental disorder similar to P'Kim actually...
But no one knew it, except Korn, P'Chan and Porchay.

''Chay !''

''Oiii hiaaaa!''

Porsche grabbed his little brother in his arms with force.
He scolded him for being gone almost a whole month, but when P'Dan arrived with their little Nina in his arms, all the attention fell on them.

''Well, we came because Nong Nina needed medicine in town....And P'Tankhun was throwing a party so... Here, we are. I missed you too, hia.'' Porchay explained softly.

''You little brat ! You ran away from home and come back with a daughter?!''

The little girl hid her face in Dan's neck, giggling.
Of course, in the presence of Kim's brothers, Dan was ready to play his role as Kimhan Theerapanyakul.

''Humph. Nong Chay went to do a humanitarian program and you just disappeared into the wild for a month?!'' growled Tankhun narrowing his eyes. ''You could also just say that you made Porchay's pregnant with your fifthly sp-...''

''KHUN NO !'' cried Arm.

''THERE IS A CHILD !'' added Pol.

Dan shrugged, he put the little one on the ground and looked at Tankhun with a grin:

''...Noisy.''

"Humpfff..." Tankhun got up, glared at Vegas who was just drinking wine with Porsche and headed for the pool.

Kinn, who was a little late, arrived with his friends Tay and Time.
His eyes directly fell upon Porsche and Vegas having a drink.

''Oi Kim, where were you gon-....Oi Porsche! What the fuck are you two doing together?!''

Kinn rushed over to Porsche, he even nudged Chay a little, and glared at Vegas.

''Aiiii'Porsche why do you always have to cheat on me every times you get mad ?!''

''What the hell ?! I didn't do anything! We are all together, can't you fucking see ? Use your brain not your di-...''

''HIA !'' growled Porchay.

''There is a child !'' added Pol once again.

''Yeah for fuck sake !...'' said Arm. ''Oh...Oopps...sorry...''

Tankhun cried for their stupidity again.
Porchay watched Kinn's friends make a bet between them and he chuckled.
This family was truly extraordinary.
Suddenly Dan blinked, his vision blurred for a second and Porchay barely noticed.
But he was sure of what he saw.
His heart started to beat stronger.
He was there.

''I....''

"P'Kim, everything is fine."

Porchay took Nina's hand and Kimhan's.
The latter had completely disappeared since his last panic attack.
It has been weeks, of course, now, P'Kim was completely confused and lost.

"P'Chay, can Nong Nina eat a piece of cake?"

"Of course, my dear." Porchay left the little girl with Macau, his friend from high school. ''Stay with uncle Macau, okay ? He is a good friend !''