🐇🎵

Sunshine POV : 🐇🐇🐇 :

Playing was so much fun.
Sun didn't know where he was, but it was great here.
There were other nice kids and they were all having fun together.

"Ehhhh wait!!" P'Chay shouted.

A child, Fah, quite tall and naughty, angrily threw Nong Prince's wooden toy.
Of course that made Prince cry, then King, Nina who was also a sensitive girl, started crying.
In the small garden,almost every children cried.

"Great..." Porchay growled with a sigh.

Sun, who was drawing little suns and clouds on the ground with a stick, stood up.
He watched curiously as P'Chay comforted the children and felt like sulking.
He ,too, wanted a hug. Why was P'Chay not looking at him ? He was trying so much to be calm and quiet.

"P'Dannnn..." King called him. "Can we play with something else ? P'Fah broke my toy !"

But Sun rejected his friend, he left alone in a green path.
Blue.
Pretty.
There was a pretty little blue butterfly flying gracefully over the flowers.

"Hey where are you going? You scared me, don't go alone without telling me before!"

"Oi, P'Chay!" Sun laughed, he felt Porchay's soft hand slide into his.

Chay frowned, giving him a very serious expression, and he blew on Sun's hands.

"You're freezing...Are you cold?"

"No !"

"Are you thirsty ? Did you get lost ? Are you looking for something to eat? Are you hungry ?"

"N-no..."

"Well...What are you doing here all alone?"

Sun pouted, he puffed out his cheeks and looked away, but the pretty butterfly flew towards them again.
It was beautiful and funny, the little flying insect landed in Porchay's hair and he was so stunning...so pretty.

"The butterfly, P'Chay, it's on you! you're so cute! You look like a princess hehe..."

"Hm....P'Kim...Oh no...Nong Sun, would you mind coming back with me? The other kids are going to cook dinner. You can't stay alone,come on let's go bac-..."

"No."

"Sun...? What do you mean..No ?"

Sun crossed his arms and stomped his foot.
He really seemed to be bothering about something.
Slowly, he opened his arms and held them out to Porchay, blushing:

"...Cuddle...too..."

"What ?"

"I want a hug too....Could we cuddle... Please...?"

Porchay was taken aback. He rolled his eyes but couldn't help his tender smile.
He scooped the boy up in his arms, and felt Sun's cold little nose slide against his throat.
Kimhan's whole body was freezing...and terribly skinny.
Porchay had even noticed that Sun was quickly out of breath.
Kimhan's body was really having a hard time too.

"You smell good..." whispered Sun. "He likes your smell too."

"Who ?" asked Porchay with a low voice.

Sun closed his eyes, he let Porchay cradled him against his chest.
It was comforting, like a hug from his mother.
He missed his mommy...so much.

"The gentleman to whom this body belongs...."

"P'Kim?"

"Yes...But he's in a lot of pain. Sometimes he's in so much pain that Moonshine comes out! But Moonshine he's not... nice. He's a bad boy and I am a good boy...I'm really a good boy, right?"

Sun's voice cracked, he sounded worried and sad.
Porchay pulled him closer, and he stroked Sun's long hair.

"You are a good boy...."

"Yeah a good boy.. I am mommy's good boy." whispered Sun back."I didn't do anything wrong...it's not me...."

Porchay froze.
What did the child version of Kimhan was talking about ?
He didn't have time to ask him....Sun had fallen asleep in his arms.

.........🎵🎵🎵.......

Porchay had just put the children to bed when little King looked at him curiously:

"How's P'Dan?"

"Oh...He's sleeping in my room..."

"He's not angry anymore?"

Porchay tilted his head, a little confused:

"Why would he be?"

"He was jealous and sulked like a baby....Well, P'Fah was mean to him, he made fun of P'Dan because he doesn't have a mom..."

"I see....No, P'Dan is fine. Don't worry, sleep now."

Porchay touched the little boy's nose with a warm smile.
The kids here were all so caring and sweet... Everyone had noticed P'Kim's strange attitude and yet the kids had accepted him easily.
King fell asleep quickly and Porchay went back to his room, it was almost midnight but he noticed the light still on.

"Oh you woke up..."

"Hmm..."

Porchay frowned, he moved forward gently, sat down next to the man in his bed and waited.
But Kim didn't speak...Who was it this time?
Dan ? Or Kim..Or ....

"Are you sulking... Nong Sun?"

"It's not Sun...I'm LoveDie,you know... You loved my songs..Used to love me too..."

Oh.
But the singer was sulking haha.
It was sweet.
Porchay sighed, he slowly slid his hand against Love's.

"I'm sorry, P'Wik, I yelled at you...I shouldn't have. I didn't know."

"Hm.... It's okay. I guess love can be cruel sometimes."

Romantic and straightforward.
Dan had described him very well.
Porchay hid a chuckle against his pillow and stroked the singer's soft hair.

"You talk about love... all the time."

"Not true....Only since I've met you."

Wik's sincere gaze made Chay's heart tremble, causing him to gasp.
Shit.
How beautiful he was...So pure, sincere and honest.
Porchay hid his face against LoveDie's chest.

"You blushed..." whispered the singer.

"You talk too much.." replied Chay trying hard to not sound more shy.

He heard Love laugh.
It was a pleasant sound. Less terrifying than Moon's.
As sweet and cheerful as Sun's.
The singer's fingers stroked the youngest's back.

"It reminds me of our first hug, at your place...Do you remember?"

"Before I got kidnapped...Yeah.."

"Before Moon ruined everything." mumbled Love.

Porchay frowned.
He was grateful to Moon this time... Without him, P'Kinn's crazy ex could have killed him!
But Love couldn't really remember.

"Can I answer your question sincerely now?"

Chay froze, he nodded slowly.

"I don't love you...Because it's not strong enough to express everything I feel. This body is like a guitar that you play with your delicate fingers, my angel...You make me vibrate. Even breathing in your presence is difficult...You are like the oxygen necessary for my survival. I need you. Days and Nights. I wish my love for you will be strong enough to never hurt you again...I am yours. Since the first day I saw and until my last breath, I will be yours."

Oh.
Damn.
Porchay was a crying mess.
How the hell could P'Kim mess so much with his heart like this ?!
He did the only thing he thought of....He kissed the singer.

.....🎵🎵🎵.....