📚

Porchay POV - ❤️❤️❤️ :

Porchay was once again in that damn office.
Again.
He looked at the old man in front of him, damn he hated him more and more as the time goes by.

''I don't think we're that close to see each other so much...'' muttered Porchay uncomfortably.

''Ahaha, I am sorry. However, my son really seems to take an interest in you...Despite my many warnings.'' growled Korn.

He twirled the spoon of his coffee twice, then he gazed coldly into Chay's again.

''I may be old, but I have to protect my family.''

"....By giving them trauma?"

Korn sneered, as if the kid in front of him might know anything about being a father.
Porchay crossed his arms, he looked calm and yet his hatred rumbled inside him.
He had never wished to slap someone more than this old man.

''Kimhan is special....He is...''

''Special ? No, he's exactly what you made him. He's like your nephew Vegas or even your eldest son, P'Tan...They all have problems related to your deplorable upbringing.'' hissed Porchay. "I even wonder how P'Kinn can stay sane, but let's be honest, he's your heir isn't he?! You couldn't put him into something similar or else no one would take after your fucking business."

With a gesture of anger, Porchay spilled the tea in front of him, the cup shattered on the ground.
The hot, slightly pink liquid spurted out, burning Chay's hand and Chay looked at the tea.
Oh.
He saw some pink petals.
Was it...a flower ?

''A flower....'' whispered Porchay in horror.

Oh shit.
He realized his mistake and immediately regretted it when he felt his throat tighten.
Korn simply shrugged, before leaning towards Porchay:

''A father loves his children...A mafia boss protects his secrets. What did you expect of a father being the mafia ? When his children become a weakness...It's wiser to make it go away, my little one...Don't you think ?"

Porchay's vision blurred, he gasped and his head began to spin.
He stumbled against a table, then he fell to his knees, and his mind slipped into unconsciousness.

''Fuck...it...''

''Have a good nap, Nong Porchay.''

.......📚📚📚..........

''P'Dan!''

Nina was running towards him with her arms outstretched and he caught her before she fell.
She loved to run, as always, and she was smiling.

"Hello, are you ready to go back to the village?"

The young girl nodded, she still had cookie crumbs at the corners of her lips.
Nina was in heaven here, the people were nice and there were lots of good things to eat.
However, she actually missed her friends, Nong Prince and Nong King. They should all go back home but... Someone was missing.

"Where's P'Chay?"

Dan pushed up his glasses with an elegant gesture, and he placed the little girl on the ground.
Porchay had been called into the office. That was all Dan knew. Last night, LoveDie had come out after being kissed by Porchay.
( This stupid completely in love guy...).
They had spent the night talking about Kimhan's traumas, Love was sincere and straightforward: he could not refuse or lie to the youngest.

''P'Chay is coming soon? Aren't we late already?''

''I don't know.'' confessed Dan.

Older and more mature, Dan knew how to show great calm. He didn't like to lie, but he knew when to shut up.

"I think P'Chay is having fun here, you know, there's his big brother...Maybe we should go home first, you and me...Porchay will soon be back too !"

Nina seemed to sulk a little, but she grabbed Dan's hand tenderly.

''Okay P'Dan!''

The man knew something was strange.
But he preferred to avoid panicking the little girl, he accompanied her to a car in the parking lot, before calling someone he trusted.

"Khun Kim!"

That old Anon.
First guard of Kimhan Theerapanyakul, a loyal and faithful friend.
Dan greeted him and he introduced Nina:

"Anon this is Nong Nina...She has to go back to the village today and take her medicine. Make sure she does it.''

''Oii...Alright, Khun Kim...''

Anon looked a little confused, behind him, Nong Tea, the young bodyguard, frowned.

''Khun Kim, you...''

''Tea, Anon.''

''Yes, sir ?''

"Take Nina home please."

The little one looked confused at Dan, but he smiled at her before showing his wrist:

"P'Dan forgot his watch in his room and the bus is leaving for the mountains soon...I don't want to delay you, so go with them, okay...? I will be back right after you, and P'Chay too."

''Oh... Alright, I'll wait for you and P'Chay ! Don't be too long, I'll miss you so much that I will cry if you don't come back !''

''Oh she's adorable...'' whispered Anon. ''Come on my sweetheart, you know I have a daughter too, her name is Sunny, and I have two boys Earth and Moon! Maybe you will all get along, should I bring them to your village one day ? Oiii, Tea, hurry up !''

''Y..Yes !''

Dan watched the small group leave.
Anon was a real protective dad, he was the best bodyguard for....well, babysitting.
But Tea seemed more nervous to leave the hotel, he kept looking around him.

Why was he acting so...
Tea.....
How strange.
Did Korn infiltrate a spy with a false name to trigger a reaction from Kimhan?
Dan smiled, really this man, he was a smart old fox.
Of course.

''Oiiii...What is that?''

''I don't know but it's heavy! Hurry up, Khun Korn said that we had to burn it at the factory...''

''Oh man, I don't like this place...It's even more scary than the village with those children...''

''Shut up Moss, do your job !''

''Tssskkk...Alright !''

Two men dressed in workmen's uniforms passed through an underground corridor.
Dan hid behind a black van, he had a bad feeling.

Fuck.
That was not doing good.
Dan couldn't fight...He couldn't do anything.
He needed someone else.