❤️

Porchay POV - ❤️❤️❤️ :

Porchay had a little break, to relax from his long day with the children.
He'd made sure Nong Sun was asleep before leaving his room.

"Hey, Professor Chay..." Kamol was painting with a small group of children in the main garden. "Our dear doctor would like to see you to talk about your friend.. Go if you have some free time."

''Yes... Wait, do you need help?''

''No, don't worry !''

Oh.
Yes, everyone could notice Kim's strange changes.
This small village took care of children with difficult stories, disabled or abandoned... Many had behavioral problems as well as mental disorders.

"Alright, then..I'm going to go see him!"

Porchay gave the children a small smile and walked past the little wooden houses.
Lady Sam was preparing the meal in the large room that served as a canteen.

"Oh Nong Chay!"

''Lady Sam! Hello, how are you today?''

"Ah..Our little Din threw up again! He's with the doctor, I advise you not to go there now... It wasn't pretty to see!''

Ah....Porchay frowned.
He didn't want to get sick and even less risk P'Kim to get sick too... He was already too thin and fragile.
A little lost, Porchay offered to peel some sweet potatoes with the woman and the latter accepted with a big smile.

"Your friend is sleeping? I always notice you two together...He never let go of you."

''Yes...He's a bit...''

''Oh you know, here, nobody judges the others. We see everything...We hear all kinds of stories. We can understand...And if we don't, we just let it go. This is our life here : simple.''

The old woman pushed back a long lock of graying hair.
She pointed to a baby in Professor Kamol's arms with a sad face:

''Our new baby has no more parents...''

''What happened?'' asked Porchay while working seriously with his potatoes.

''Well...Some villagers have strange beliefs. They saw a tiger near their village. Some saw this as a threat from their divine beings and offered the baby as a sacrifice in the jungle.''

''Oi... it's so sad.''

Chay's heart sank.
Everyone here had heartbreaking stories.
He was slowly learning to grow up in this cruel world.

''Fortunately we have some donations... Otherwise we wouldn't have anything to offer them.'' muttered the woman while peeling carrots. ''They can eat lot!''

''Donations...?''

"Well-known celebrities, sometimes even just rich people...The one who founded this village for example, he is really rich and kind, his name is Khun Korn Theerapanyakul, a wonderful man."

Porchay frowned.
Of course, that damn old fox.
Why was he using such a village... Was he seeking repentance for the wrong things he was doing?
Porchay finished helping Lady Sam and he went back to his own cabin.

..........📚📚📚..........

Dan was engrossed in reading about the different species of butterflies

He read each word carefully with soothing calm.
He loved books, even the most boring ones.

''Oh P'Dan...''

''Well, seems like you are able to guess more easily... Hello.''

Porchay offered him a small smile, he crossed his arms:

"Well...Actually even though it's P'Kim's body you're all quite different."

Dan nodded, he put the book down gracefully and looked at the young man.
Distinguishing Kimhan's different personalities was a good start. Maybe, the process of healing was starting...That would be great.

''I didn't know you liked to read.''

Chay noticed the book in Dan's hands and he smiled slightly embarrassed:

''The children wanted to draw butterflies so.. I bought this book for that...''

Dan smiled softly.
Chay laughed embarrassed, he had never really liked books... But Dan love literature, and he was curious to know why.

''P'Dan seems to be a very serious person...''

''Hum. I'm a response to the overload of work that was too much for him. Kimhan tends to overdo it...So I am his studious side....I guess. Instead of seeing it as a burden, I learned to love studying. Especially books.''

Porchay listened intently, further fascinated by Dan.
Our brain was actually capable of crazy things.

"So...Sun likes butterflies because P'Kim secretly likes butterflies too or because he hates it?"

''Hmm...The kid likes cute things in general, that's what causes him to come out...Like any kid I think. LoveDie was clearly born out of Kimhan's love for music and his love for you....Kim is able to write decent songs. But only LoveDie is able to be sincere in his love songs.''

Porchay nodded slowly.
He really liked to learn more.
But a person's mind was much more complex than notions of liking or disliking something.

"Last time...Sun said he didn't do anything...Do you know what he was talking about?"

Dan crossed his legs elegantly, he thought for a moment, then tilted his head:

''It's hard to tell, we rarely share our memories. The twins appeared when Kim's mother died. That everything I know.''

Oh yeah...Sun was always talking about his mom.
Dan coughed and he rolled his eyes before sighing:

''Love knows, he wants to tell you... Just wait a second.''

''Oh...okay.''

Dan smiled, he blinked slowly, and he began to whistle an old song.
Porchay didn't know the title, but it was beautiful, harmonious and warm.
A song to soothe hearts.