🎵

Porchay POV :

Porchay looked at the time, it was still early.
Saying goodbye to his big brother was too difficult so he just left a letter.
Now he was about to leave :

"Are you sure?" Yok, the lovely owner of the bar, asked again.

"Yes."

Chay had packed his bags and he got into the car, his heart feeling lighter.
For once, he felt free to make a decision for himself.
Yok leads him to the destination he had chosen.

"Still... It's a bit..." the woman whispered.

"That's fine." Porchay reassured her. "It's just the countryside."

They were surrounded by big mountains and it was very hot here. Much too hot.
Unlike Porchay's heart.
Yok ends up leaving Porchay alone after saying so many goodbyes.

"Are you the new Professor?"

Chay put his things down in his new room and he came across a little boy.
The white color of the eyes indicated that he was clearly blind.
He also had two huge scars in his lovely baby face.

"Yes, this is right but how...?"

"Hehe, you came to be Professor Kamol's assistant? Yeah ! It's gonna be fun !"

Porchay nodded, he looked at the young boy curiously.

"You haven't told me your name yet?"

"You neither."

"That's right...I'm the new music teacher, you can call me P'Chay."

The child smiled revealing a toothless smile. He ran, grabbed Porchay's hand and shook it briskly.

"I'm Nong Prince. This is nice to meet someone new !"

"I am happy to meet you too."

Porchay had a free guided tour of the small village thanks to his new friend.
Here, lost in the mountains, Porchay could become another person.
A new beginning.
He discovered the school: a small wooden cabin, barely bigger than the other houses here.

"Khun Kamoool!" Prince shouted, rushing towards a man. "P'Chayyy is here !"

Professor Kamol was taller than Chay, with small black eyes but a big, charming smile.
Porchay bowed respectfully, and introduced himself to the children.

"...Well...If you have questions..."

"P'Chay! Do you have family?" cried a little girl with green eyes.

"Ah y-yes of course, I have a mother and a big brother..."

"What is your favourite colour?"

"I...I am not sure, maybe blue..."

"Cats or dogs ?!''

"Both is fine...But I like cats..."

"P'Chay do you have a lover?" asked Prince.

"What? I, hahah..."

Khun Kamol laughed rolling his eyes then he ordered the children to go play outside.

"Sorry, they're always curious...Too curious."

"They are just children." sighed Porchay, he had put his guitar near him.

Kamol arched an eyebrow and tilted his head slightly:

"Well I didn't think that one day a young person would really come form that stupid assistance program... Thank you for coming here, for these children. As you can see, they are all a little broken by life..."

Chay frowned, he slid his gaze out and nodded.

"We are all the same."

.........💔💔💔..........

Kimhan POV :

Kim was smoking on his balcony.
His inspiration was gone, and so was Porchay.
He knew it was his fault and he didn't deserve anything... But his heart kept hoping for an answer.

"Khun Kim."

Kim didn't turn around, he just lit a second cigarette.

"Speak."

"I'm your new bodyguard..."

Kim frowned, he played with his silver ring.

"Where is Big's body?"

"Ah...Hum...Khun Korn has his body sent to his family for the funeral. Sir, I am sorry for your loss...I'm Tea, his replacement."

Kimhan arched a dubious eyebrow.
Funerals ?
A lie again.
As usual his father was hiding things. Nothing new here.
Well, expect that guy.
Tea was a tall man, he had a well-groomed beard and a scar over his left eye.

"I see."

"I am delighted to be at your service, Khun Kimhan."

Kim raised a finger.
He glared at the man, his face as expressive as a wall.

"Who do you really obey?"

"Excuse me...? I don't understand sir?"

"If you came to spy on me on my dear father's behalf, you can leave already. Big was also under the orders of this old fox but he had the intelligence to inform me directly."

"I don't...I wasn't selected by your father. I was selected by your main bodyguard P'Anon."

"That old Anon..."

Kim tilted his head.
He had been his bodyguard since he was a child, as old as Chan, he was now the oldest living bodyguard.

"I see."

"P'Anon wanted to resume his role with you sir...But he is getting old and his children are asking for his presence."

Kim shrugged indifferently.
Anon had three children, two little boys and a girl. It was rare for a Theerapanyakul bodyguard to truly have a family. The only other guard with a similar story was Pete, now his fucking cousin Vegas guard.

"In that case, you'll do."

"Would you like something?" Tea asked with a confused look.

Kimhan looked up at the sky for a moment.
What he wanted...was beyond his reach.

.........🎵🎵🎵.........

"Hey! You finished two songs in one week?"

The manager, nicknamed Red because of his hair color, jumped all over the place, looking happy.
LoveDie smiled at him, he tilted his head slightly, his perfectly bouncy long hair seemed even softer than plush.

"I really like your new vibe lately, it's so chill and cool. We should make a clip, of course we will add a cat as you like them.... Finally ! Wik fans will be delighted."

"I, too, am happy with this work."

LoveDie, or simply Wik, rose from his chair, stretching like a cat.
He was graceful, elegant and had a warm aura. Just like his songs, LoveDie was like a cool summer.

"Your eyes shine like your first concert!" remarked his manager.

"Thank you... It's probably because I'm happy to be able to make my voice heard again."

LoveDie was a simple person, he had seen this boy one day in his audience and since then his heart had not stopped beating for him.
He hoped that his two new songs would reach him....The love of his life.

"I'm going home, I have so many things to do." Sighed Wik.

His manager greeted him and let him go.
On the way back, LoveDie noticed that the flowers had beautiful colors, but something inside him growled.

Anger?

Flowers.

Yet it was something his lover loved... Why did he suddenly feel like he hated flowers?
Something clicked in his mind, and he closed his eyes for a moment.