End

Kimhan POV - 💔💔💔 :

"Where the hell did you go?"

Porchay looked at Kimhan with his big confused eyes.
He crossed his arms looking furious, he had been waiting for Kim all day.

''I...You had disappeared! I should be the one asking you where you went !'' replied Kim.

''Oh, please, I was just gone for a few minutes...When I came back, I learned that you sent Nong Nina back to the village and no one knew where you were anymore! I was deadly worried you moron !''

Porchay had been greatly worried by Kim's sudden disappearance.
His eyes were slightly red and he was sulking like a child.

"I'm... Sorry." Kim muttered looking around a little confused.

They were back in the village, we could still hear the children laughing.
Kimhan frowned, it was strange. It all made no sense: the sun was shining, the sky was blue, there were blue butterflies flying everywhere.
This place was almost unreal.
Porchay was there, still upset but he looked so…pretty. Young, kind, and so deeply in love with Kimhan.

"I think I have just..." Kim looked down at his wrist.

Porchay leaned towards Kim, his big eyes concerned.

"Did you hurt yourself again?!"

There was no blood, but it was clearly bright red.
As if someone had deliberately opened Kimhan's wrist...but who?
What the hell was happening?

''I see, it's still your brain playing with you... My poor P'Kim...''

''What ?''

Porchay sighed and rolled his eyes, before sitting down on the edge of his bed.
He looked serious, like a professor ready to teach:

''I'm sure it's Moonshine's doing, that asshole is always so...''

''Who is that ?''

"One of the personalities your brain has created. Your only way to cope with the pain, don't you remember ?"

Kimhan's eyes widened, he slowly sat down across from Porchay, and the latter slid an affectionate hand over Kim's.

"Sorry, I was a little rough...I'm still mad at you I guess. Forget it."

''Porchay, I don't understand...''

Porchay pouted, but he spread his arms and Kim didn't hesitate for a second, he slid his nose against Chay's neck... But there was no smell, it was strange.
Moonshine ? Personalities? Nothing made sense, as always.

“P'Kim....You already know the truth. You said it yourself so many times.''

''What are you talking about...? I am sorry, I really don't get it.''

''Come on. This is not real.''

''....Not real.''

Kim's vision blurred.
He heard an annoying, dull noise.
A cold wind chilled his heart and he closed his eyes as he called Porchay.
It was...a feeling impossible to describe.
As if nothing made sense.

[ The Bloody Day Flashback. ]

"Khun Kim!"

Kimhan looked at Anon with boredom, he sighed and lowered his sunglasses:

"What's up Anon?"

''Khun Kim....Nong Porchay was at the bar... Porsche, he thought he would be protected but...We didn't make it.''

Kimhan frowned, he leaned forward, with for the first time in his life, a sincere horrified expression.
His uncle men had caught the young boy ? No. No.no.....When ?! The fuck. They didn't have time to...
Wait.

"What are you talking about Anon? You said...We didn't make it ?"

"Nong Porchay was caught by Khun Kan's men...Before we could do anything...He is already..."

Kimhan's heart froze.
He was terrified. He felt like the world was crumbling before his eyes.
He didn't have much memory of what happened afterward....
A scream.
Just a shout from Porsche Kittisawasd.
A heart-rending scream.

"Ai'Kim!"

Tankhun kept calling him in their large living room.
Porchay's body was there, on the ground, held by Porsche who was crying and screaming incomprehensible things.

"Chay...Chay?" Kim whispered in total denial.

Porchay was as white as a cloud. His chubby face, so beautiful and childish, was covered with black blood.
His wrist had deep cuts...Remembrance of his depression following Kimhan's rejection.
Porchay wasn't mentally stable since Kimhan...But this was...No.

No.
No.
Not fucking real....

''What did you do...?'' asked Porsche, noticing with horror his little brother's arm.

But Porchay was.....not answering.
Porsche refused to understand the situation, he spoke again and again to his little brother, as if the latter was going to answer him.
Kim had then seen Arm enter the room with a touch pad in his hands and a frightened expression:

"They tortured him before they....Oh my....This is awful."

There was a video.

A damn video.

Kimhan didn't want to see it but Arm had the screen turned towards them.
A tattooed guy could be seen punching Porchay, with a lollipop in his mouth.
The room looked like an old school classroom: there were books on the floor, and blue butterflies painted on the walls.
There was no sound, but the attackers had taken care to choose a romantic song with the video, which was probably a very bad joke.

''They have... They did...Kinn, we should call the hospital first and then we will fight back and I'll kill them...''

Porsche refused to understand. He hugged Chay's cold body to his chest again.
Arm shook his head, he looked both distraught and disgusted:

''They put him through so many things.. Porsche, your little brother is not...''

''It's so...'' cried Pol.

Kinn knelt down in front of Porsche, he was so cold and filled with hate.

''They're going to pay Porsche. I promise you.''

''W-what...?''

''Porsche it's over. I am sorry.''

Porsche arched an eyebrow, refusing to let Kinn touch him.

"But he's here, look at Chay, Chay tell him you're fine....Chay! Porchay, you have to answer ! Be a good boy, na ?...Hia is worried... Porchay!"

Tankhun had begun to sob, to Kim's right.
And he had stopped breathing.

That day, Kim had died with Porchay.

Kimhan never saved Porchay that day

But actually...Porchay couldn't be save.

He could only remind inside Kim's broken mind.
Moonshine...Sunshine...Dan... LoveDie... Everything were a response to Kimhan's suffering.
Because Kim had never been able to make it.

......🃏🐇🎵📚💔.......

{ End of All Of Your Sides ! }

Hahaha this is my first sad ending ever.
I hope you all won't cry too much ! Love you 🤭❤️