2

Feeling a bit awkward, he picks her up Bridal Style. He flits off with the sleeping blonde nestled between his arms. The last Uchiha figured things would be much less awkward if she didn't wake up with his head on her chest or laying on the hard forest floor.

He and Naruko had slept on far worse things than the forest floor. But that didn't mean that he had to let her wake up with a sore neck or back for no reason. Sasuke sets her gently on his bed. He then goes and looks at the mirror.

"She got me good." He mutters and blinks at the rather dark bruise on his neck.

Thankfully, it had stopped bleeding. Sasuke had always been a rather fast healer for a "normal person." He didn't have a Nine Tailed Fox inside him to accelerate his healing process, but he was fairly lucky as far as most people went. Even so, he estimated that the mark was probably going to last for at least two or three days.

"Looks like the medic training rubbed off on me. Trying to diagnosis myself and everything." He mutters.

Sasuke had realized it wasn't entirely fair to use Karin as a human chew toy. If his injuries weren't too serious, he should be able to tend to them. So during his travels, he would occasionally ask a medic to give him lessons.

Most agreed because they knew who he was. They would rather teach Sasuke how to heal, than risk getting killed. Even if he was no longer an S Class Criminal Ninja, his former reputation was a shadow that he couldn't shake. People were always either in awe of him or terrified of him. (Sometimes they were in awe and terrified of him, simultaneously.)

His chaka control had always been good. Nothing like Sakura's though. But his Sharingan had made learning much easier, than it would have been otherwise. If he had enjoyed the work, he probably could have passed an official exam at this point. He'd never reach Tsunade or even Kabuto's level of skill in this field, but he figured he was competent.

"Could probably get rid of it." He mutters.

Sasuke dismisses the idea. It was such a minor thing. Hardly worth the effort. That and after everything that he'd done to Naruko, he more than deserved it.

He would never understand her. It seemed like the blonde had an almost infinite capacity to forgive people, even if they couldn't forgive themselves. Sasuke sighs, it was going to get her killed one day. Good thing he was back now. He wouldn't let that happen.

"Wonder how long, she'll be out. She's a surprisingly heavy sleeper for a ninja." He observes and pulls some blankets over the sleeping blonde.

Naruko snuggles into the blankets. Sasuke wasn't sure what she was dreaming about. But whatever it was, she was enjoying it She was smiling and wiggling around a lot.

Warning Lime

Naruko was dreaming. She wasn't aware of this though. For the moment, she was simply content to enjoy feel feeling and taste of his kiss. The way his hands felt against her skin as he caressed her was nothing short of blissful.

"Feels good." She whispers into the kiss and runs her fingers through her lover's dark locks.

He didn't say a word. He didn't have to. She could feel his smirk into the kiss, apparently the man felt rather smug at her response.

Every time she tries to get a good look at his face, she found she couldn't focus. His kiss or touch would distract her.