•𝟎𝟒• 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

────────────────────────

'𝐖𝐇𝐘'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌..?'

Rin grabs his meal ticket and takes his steak to his seat, the one he claimed in his head, the ones that always beside you. Shidou on your right, he was forced to sit on your left. Placing his tray down he glared at the man on your right, and he returned the kind gesture.

"She doesn't want you here so, stop being a nuisance you bright haired bug."

"I'm not, were friends Mr. boring hair."

"Lukewarm."

"What? Your food is lukewarm cause of your rank, be better."

"I'm ranked better than you and I have better food then you. The lukewarm one here is you."

"Dudes talking like my grandpa when he was still alive shiitt." Holding the laugh in that threatened to escape your throat, looking in the other direction from the piercing glare that dared you to laugh.

"Want to continue our fight?"

"What one? Oh you mean the one where she did all the fighting?" Shidou said wrapping his arm around you.

"Like I've said, don't touch her." Rin pinched his hand and lifted his arm off of you by the pinch of skin between his fingers.

"Chill out were cool now! He's a lil weird but he's pretty sick. Maybe you guys should get along-"

"No."

"Nah." Both guys interrupted you and spoke simultaneously.

"Okay then.."

─────────────────────────

Rin layed down his futon and yours next to each other.

"Hey here, here!" Shidou pats the futon beside him. Rin smirks knowing she won't go over to him and continues to fluff the bed. He turns to where you were standing and his jaw drops at the sight of you gone and suddenly next to shidou, in the bed beside his.

"Hahah she left you four eyes!"

"Huh? I don't wear glasses idiot."

"You seem like you would."

"What." Rin stands over shidou's bed and grabs him by his hair.