•𝟏𝟕• 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━'𝐃𝐎 𝐈?'

'𝐃𝐎 𝐈?'

Thinking about your talk with sae just confused you even more. 'Hell no I don't..Anything I've ever fucking felt for him was instantly gone the moment he said I was to 'clingy.'

"There you are! What took so long?" Reo waved you over, catching your attention, as you were in ur own head.

"Don't tell me you fell in." Kunigami teased you, making your way through the swarm of boys to get to the field, where you needed to be.

"Got stuck in there for like a minute or so.. but nah..the line was really long." You lie, walking onto the field both boys on each side of you. A certain pair on the other side of the field, looking much to excited, eyes lighting up.

"That many needed a stall?" Stretching out beside reo, he pointed out that you had to use the stall where as the majority will be using the urinal. Making it just that much harder for you to maintain your lie.

"Must be stress.." Rensuke chimed in. Nodding your head you watched as the chaotic duo charged at you, crossing the field, giggling like school girls.

"What kind of training did you put them through..? glad I'll have you on the team." Walking behind his team, yukimiya joked while bashing your team for a definite loss.

"I'm wondering that to..but she definitely won't be on your team." The ginger slung his arm around your shoulder, ruffling your hair. Your smile at the gesture, feeling that he may be warming up to you. His actions made the walking red flag, with green in his hair to hide it, jealous. Making ninja noises, throwing a flying kick at kunigami, warding him off of you.

Mikage laughed, "I guess you won't be seeing any 'training'."

Pushing otoya off you, reo clung to you in his place. "I'm not so sure about that, your team has no balance.. Without reo acting as your glue, you guys have no foundation." Your insecurities surfaced with yukimiya's words, the possibility of holding your team back made you feel weak.

'Am I the reason that my recent teams haven't won?' Your self doubts started to piss you off, resulting in your sour face and snippy answer. "Think whatever the hell you want, we still won't be the team losing."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Breaking through their defence reo passed to kunigami, winding up as he stared at the goal, readying to take the shot. Slinging his leg forward kicking the ball with his extreme and powerful force, upping your score.

'He's right..Reo has to play as center or else we fall apart..' Trying to get involved in the game you sprint down the side, thinking you'd avoided being noticed.

"You excited to come back?" Following the voice to behind you, seeing karasu smirking as he gained on you.

"I would be if I was comin back, but unfortunately for you..I don't think I will be." You slip past him and race for otoya who had current possession of the ball. Yukimiya blocks you, stopping you from getting close enough to steal the ball and you wave reo on to stop him for you. He smiles and charges after eita in your stance, stealing the ball back for your team. You smirk breaking off from the brunette in front of you to aid reo. 'And yet I still couldn't do anything myself..'