•𝟐𝟒• 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲. 𝐀𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃,

Your first day of training you skipped with shidou, and now everyone from this morning was flocking back into the room for sleep. Karasu and ryusei clung to you, the boy with the headband, nanase, and tokimistu sat around you. The loud commotion in the room was quickly stopped when ur captain was leaning in the door frame, not holding his usual smile. "Shidou." Loki said sternly, pointing to behind him before turning around to somewhere out of sight, ordering shidou to follow after him.

"Does that mean I actually have to go..?" The blonde questions, not actually wanting to go. You nodded and he pouted, pressing his palms into his knees hoisting himself up.

"Somebody's in troubleee," karasu teased, ryusei flipping him off as he left. "Your lucky you got to skip, if I wouldn't get in trouble then I would've skipped with you.." For rin, your conversation had started to blur. Everything felt foggy. The more his thoughts took over, the more he lost himself. He wanted to talk to you. He wanted to apologize. He knew he didn't deserve forgiveness, but forgiveness was what he yearned for.

──𝐑𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕──

'I didn't mean for it to be like this..' He didn't foresee this exact outcome. 'I was just redirecting my feelings towards you...'

────𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊────

"Hey rin you know you can talk to me.. Right? If some things bothering you, don't push me away."

"I'm not pushing you away. Nothings wrong."

"You can't be serious.. You've been acting totally different since yesterday, don't fuck with me." He finally looks at you and that gave you hope for a good reaction.

But you were wrong.

"Is it so bad to want space? Your so fucking clingy."

──𝐄𝐍𝐃──

'I thought you were pushing me away.. I thought I was the clingy one. You were always with me, you clung to me just as I had with you. But once we came to blue lock together, and you met shidou..you didn't depend on me as much.'