•𝟏𝟎• 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

─────────────────────────𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘.

'Not surprising.. If I woke up first I guess I wouldn't want to stick around either..' Getting up, you get ready for the upcoming match.

─────────────────────────

You stand impatiently in the lobby next to ryusei, all of your team spread out waiting for the game to begin. The pair from yesterday give you a look of worry and anxiety. You return a small smile with a thumbs up, by your side.

The sliding metal door opened, indicting the start of the game. Walking through the familiar, narrow hallway, you see the dark haired itoshi in the back of the group. Stopping and letting the boys past you, rin notices your antic and speeds up and merges with the rest of the group to avoid you. 'Wow shit, he really doesn't want to talk to me..'

Brushing off rin, you follow everyone to the end of the hall to meet an angry, tall, spiky haired boy in front of the rest of team x.

'This is gonna be awful.' Mostly referring to the spiky haired, number 10.

An ass like him on top of everything?

fucking great.

"A girl??" A boy from behind the big asshat peeked his head out. The rest following suit.

"Whoa..She's hot.."

"For realll...Think if I asked her out she'd say yes?"

"No." Team x said in unison

"Aww...That's mean."

"Nobody gives a shit, shut up and let me win this." Spiky haired boy spat causing everyone to fall silent.

'Damn he's an ass.' You stand beside shidou, who's standing there with a shit eating grin, plastered on his face.

"He looks like fun." The blonde smiles, cracking his knuckles. You stare blankly at him with wide eyes, clearly disagreeing. "Doesn't he?"

"No."

─────────────────────────

Standing in front of the ball, shidou on your right and rin on your left, as you stand center forward.

Looking to your left, hoping to see rin willing to cooperate with you. You look for a sign of any sort of cooperation, only to see him looking ahead of himself and the side opposite of you..Ignoring your presence.

The atmosphere on the field for the three of you, felt suffocating. It felt as though you couldn't pass to rin and your only option was shidou. The loud beep sounded and you immediately passed to ryusei and began running forward. Rin clicks his tongue, follows suit, circling the left side. He had expected it, but still ticked him off.

It felt to awkward to pass to the itoshi. Not matter what ur team wanted, it felt almost wrong to pass.

Behind you, your teammates are disappointed with ur choice but aren't surprised. You give ryu a look that tells him that your going to try to talk with rin to make up for the time you lost earlier.

You flick your wrist towards ryu, signalling your team to guard and defend ryusei with the ball, so that you have an opening to talk to rin.

Circling to meet up with ur running friend, much to his dismay. "Look I know you need space or whatever but can we just put it aside for this match? We can't play like this. We'll lose." You try to reason with him but he brushes past you.

"For fucks sake.. Your the one making it a big deal. If you really wanted to 'put it aside' you would have passed to me at kick off." He rushes past you and ur teams defences to steal the ball from shidou.

"What the fuck?! Hey shithead you can't steal the ball from me!" Shidou, obviously pissed, pushed your team out of the way and kicked the back of rins calf resulting with him falling forward.

"You damn roach.." The dark haired itoshi recovered, getting up and completely forgetting about the actual enemy. Only focusing on stealing the ball back.

Taking advantage of the chaos and confusion the big, mean and scary number 10, plowed through the group that surrounded the ball and stole it with raw force.

He seemed to be at the goal within seconds, an arrogant ego burning in his eyes as he blasted a goal, easily passing your goalie."You donkeys need to bow to your king." He says, arms spread out wide, holding his head back.

Shidou clenched his teeth, still bickering with rin.
"This bastard.."

─────────────────────────

"Y/n..whatever ur plan is to get all of you to get along... It's not working..." Your teammates had pulled you aside, as it was now a break. They were all in a state of panic.

You were losing.

1-6.

There was no way you could catch up.
Even if you could get shidou and rin to agree to work together and play as normal, you still had no way of catching up.

You looked to your surroundings, your teammates huddling around you, shidou and rin excluded from the meeting, both standing away from each other and glaring one another down.

Barou, number 10 stood with his teammates circling him, chanting praises, and laughing at your team. "Y/n, it's not a big deal if we lose or anything.. We've won 2 out of 3 games so we'll all advance, so if you can't do it.. Just say so, we'll throw the game."

"We're not going to just 'throw the game'. Guys, yes we're gonna lose. That's just how it is. But let's just try okay?" You attempt to encourage the team, but little miss negative had to put his input on things.

"I don't see the point. If you three can't get along were screwed to begin with. If we're gonna lose, let's just lose." Everyone looked to their cleats, silently agreeing with him.

"That's fine. Not as though any of you have ever done anything... it's no wonder your ranks are so much lower than ours.." You turn your head mumbling, anger from your previous fights surfacing, taking it out on your team.

"What'd you say..?"

"Hmm? Me..? Oh nothin." A blast through the intercom sounded through the room and your break was now over. You nodded to the team and turned your back to get into position on the field.

"Fuck you. Your not even that good of a player y/n." Mr. Moody spat out.

"𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔.."
─────────────────────────
𝐁𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄💀 𝐛𝐫𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 "𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧?" 🥺🥺 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝟓𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 🤗