•𝟐𝟔• 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐒𝐎..."

"What the fuck was that all about??" Rin asks, finally addressing what happened with kaiser.

"I don't know either, don't ask me." A half truth, you knew him and what he was talking about, but what happened was nearly just as confusing to you as it was to him.

"He said he knew you, was he telling the truth?" You stand up from your deadlift and prop the trap bar up on the rack, pausing your workout to pay your full attention to the man standing in front of you.

"Are you jealous or something?" He frowned at your deflection.

"It's just..why'd you never say anything about him? Why keep it a secret?" Because it was embarrassing. But why would you tell him that either? After a long pause of silence, the two for you just staring at each other, he weakly whispers, "Did you..like--like him or something...?" He questioned in a round about way of asking if you'd dated him.

"Why do you care? It's not like it matters."

"Your right, I'm only asking why'd you never tell me about him?" He was slightly jealous. Only..slightly..

"Did you forget that it's my life? I don't have to tell you every small fucking detail of it when I don't want to."

"I didn't forget..and you have and have had every right not to tell me, but as your friend-"

"As my friend rin? Your making such a big deal of something so fucking stupid." You tried to hold back what more you had to say..but you just couldn't. "Do you or do you not remember when you didn't even want me in your life? Stop trying to pry into mine.." You mumble the last part, but his ears still easily hear you. And they hurt.

He still didn't know why he did that, why he said what he said. He may have been afraid of you leaving him but why did he take that out on you? He didn't want or mean to. It just sort of..happened? He acted like a reactive dog. He was afraid and reacted in a way he didn't mean to. Like a dog biting when their afraid, even without the intention of doing so.

'Shit..' Shidou was in the doorway of the gym room, the automatic door having been open from nearly the beginning of your fight, the blonde standing there watching. His look of disappointment said everything it needed to.

"Fuck i-im sorry..I made a huge mistake. Possibly one of the worst Ive made in my life." He admits, the familiar sick feeling in his stomach building up. "But I don't want you out of my life...I never have. If u need space I'll give it to you, I won't pry anymore, I'm sorry." His fingers were twitching with anxiety, grabbing onto his shorts for comfort as he left the room, passing by shidou who didn't taunt him or even look at him.

He kept his eyes locked on you. But his eyes didn't hold the same look they usually did. He wants to support you in everything you do, no matter how badly you may have fucked up. To be your ride or die. But he'd only do that if it was good for you. He wants you to be happy. But this wasn't what was best for you and he couldn't mindlessly support you on what he felt wasn't your best option. You've never seen him look at you like that. With such..disapproval.