•𝟏𝟐• 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

─────────────────────────

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐊."

"Nahh.. Sorry bro but the top bunk is so much better so I'll have the bottom bunk, okay?"

"You know I couldn't do that to you pookie bear.. I'll take the bottom bunk..ill do it for you." Otoya and karasu were fighting about who would get the bottom bunk to be closer to you, since you got the single bed.

"Admit you just want to be close to a girl for once bro."

"SO WHAT IF I DO? YOU DO TO!"

"of course I do, but at least its not my first time.."

"Then do your bro a favor and gimmie the bottom bunk?" Karasu pleaded, ready to get on his knees and beg if that's what it took.

"I'm cool, but I'm not that cool."

"OH MY GOD PLEASE."

"Cry me a damn river, it's not gonna happen." Otoya teased the boy who was begging him, almost kissing his feet.

"Play rock paper scissors." You interrupted, considering it was just the sleeping arrangement and they still hadn't gotten anywhere.

They snap their heads towards you, staring as if it were the greatest idea ever. They stick a flat hand and a fist out at each other, glaring one another down like it was life or death.

Lifting their fist, they say unisonly 'Rock, paper-.'
"Wait wait.. Shoot or 123?" Karasu stopped them with the important question.

"123.. Duh."

"PEOPLE DO IT DIFFERENTLY MAN, I GOTTA ASK."

"Rock, paper, scissors.. 123!" Otoya choose paper and karasu choose rock.

"YOU FUCKING LOSER!"

"Nah nah nah, we goin again it's best 2 outta 3." Karasu challenged him again.

"We did not agree to that shit."

─────────────────────────

Otoya laid asleep on his fairly won bottom bunk, he went to sleep facing you but now faced the wall. He wasnet the most peaceful sleeper you'd ever seen, but in comparison to shidou... He was quite the good sleeper.

Unfortunately you laid awake, tossing and turning. "You good..?" A sudden voice, in the mostly quiet room, startled you, fully waking you up from your not so restful state.

"Holy shit.. You scared the hell out of me karasu..."

"Sorry I didn't mean to.. Not like you were getting much sleep anyway.. So.. What's wrong down there?"