•𝟏𝟓• 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒..?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.."

Otoya threw another bargain in the conversation, trying to maybe catch you guys off guard so that you'd agree. Karasu only egged him on, "Nah bro what..you ain't gonna catch them lackin like that, can we?" Your teams sat together, typically an unusual thing for teams that were supposed to be rivals.

"No..No you can't.." Your ginger friend had almost given up on fighting it, they'd begged so many times that it was tiring to even say no.

"Guys don't bother them to much, she'll be back with us tomorrow." An innocent smirk paired with a closed eyed smile on the boy you now knew as yukimiya. You all continue eating not caring to talk back at his cockiness. You could never get the last word in so there was no use in trying.

Smiling as you ate your dinner, listening to the boys surrounding you bicker. Suddenly, all but your teams had stopped talking. The commotion in the room immediately died as a team of 4 walked through. The number one team to beat.

There's two cafeterias in this part of the building. They aren't split by your number of members or your rankings, just randomly assigned, at least that's what you've all been told.

Rin followed by three other boys behind him were the ones to shut everyone up.

'Hold up..Is that..Isagi??'

Isagi broke from his group, leaving two boys you don't know hovering behind your..friend?? If you could really still call him that.. 'We're just fighting, he'll get over it soon..'

"H-hey rin.. We haven't been able to get a match i-in awhile, do you have any p-prefences on who we should challenge..?" The brown haired boy stuttered, looking like he'd jump at his own shadow.

"I don't fucking care, just don't choose a team with nobody half decent.. That'll just be a burden for me." Rin didn't bother looking at who he was talking to, ignoring the stares he was receiving.

"Now that wouldn't be stylish at all. Trust me when I say, we would never do such a thing!" The other unknown boy, with long brown hair said dramatically, striking poses in between grabbing his food.

"Oh hey you guys!" A firmilar voice startled your group, as the boy wrapped an arm around you and your team.

Rin's attention averting to you, now that his teammate isagi was no longer with him. 'Awkward..'

"I'm glad you three are still in!" The blue haired boy smiled squishing you three together for a tighter hug.

"Whoa whoa there buddy.." Otoya slips isagis arm off your shoulder, "not so touchy bro, she's taken."

"Oh, sorry my bad..?" You shook your head. Karasu laughed, pounding on the table which only furthered isagis confusion.

The supposed leader of their group, came to collect his dog, pissed off that he had to do so. "Isagi, this isn't kindergarten, social times over. Let's go."

Waving as he reluctantly walked with his team taking their food to wherever rin felt he wanted to be. "Sorry guys, good luck, you all better not lose."

'Lose..? Shit I'd just stopped worrying about that..'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'Fuck.. What if I lose and they don't decide to pick me?? And what if I lose again after that..? I'd be done for real then..' Soaking in the large bath that you had all to yourself. Having a set time due to not having split baths, the best that ego and anri could provide you with, was a short time for yourself. As long as you were in and out on time, you were garenteed that nobody would bother you.

As long as you kept your eye on the time, it was usually no problem. But tonight you spaced out just a little bit to long.. Your thoughts fully consuming you, stress and worry overwhelming your mind. 'If I get kicked out of blue lock, I'll leave without rin..would he ever talk to me again?'

The clock continued to tick past your given end time, the sound of running water feeding into your daze. 'There's nothing I can do, I need to stop worrying about it..' Turning around onto your stomach, facing the edge of the bath you cross your arms, laying your head down. Attempting to rid the negative voice pounding in your head, you reach for your phone that you set on top of your towel.

Quickly glancing at the time, the twenty minutes that passed the time that you were supposed to be out hadn't registered on the first look. Making a double take just to be sure your eyes widen as the obvious panic pulsed though your stomach. "Oh shit." Hopping out and wrapping the towel back around your body, you carefully make your way to the small changing room just outside the bath.

'As long as nobody is there, I'll be fine..I really need to stop stressing...' Sighing to yourself, as you hope for the best. Peeking through the curtain that led to where your clothes were, it was empty. 'Thank fuck.' Your nerves instantly calming, the worst outcome having not come true. Loosely holding your towel with one hand, you pull your blue lock suit out of the cubby. Propping your phone up for a source of entertainment while you changed, you unfold the freshly cleaned suit.

Dropping the towel once the suit was halfway up on your body, you snapped the clips of you bra on being sure to face away from the door, just to be cautious.

"Oh, sorry." Turning your head around not having noticed the door open, you see just the person that was just on your mind earlier. You pull the rest of your outfit up in a hurry, as he adverts his eyes but not actually leaving.

"Don't worry 'bout it your good." Now fully dressed, you grab your phone and still continue to not look him in the eye. 'Nothing he hasn't seen before I guess..'

You make sure your all good to leave, looking away as he changed not caring that you were there. You stop at the door just before you'd be met with the sensors for it to open. "Hey rin? Once blue lock is over..do you think that we'll still be friends..?"

Silence.

Your irritation with the boy already bothering you, his silence at your question pushed you over the edge. "Fine 'I'm not like my brother' fuck you to then." And with that you left.

Rin sat on the stool in the baths, as he scrubbed his hair facing the mirror in front of him. 'What'd she say..? Fuck you..? I think.' If you would have turned your head even a little you would have seen that you were only talking to yourself.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑..𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘/𝐍."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 😈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 ‼️