𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 || 𝐉𝐚 | 19

"What age did you start playing basketball?"

"Who inspires you?"

"What are your goals for the future?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Do you plan on going to the NBA?"

"Why did you choose to attend Murray State University?"

"Where did you get the name, 'Ja' from?"

"Is it true that your mom is a murderer?"

Questions were being asked back to back, fans were screaming his name, bright flashes from the paparazzi's cameras; Temetrius was becoming overwhelmed.

"Alright, I think that's enough for today." Temetrius's manager, Raquel stepped in slightly pushing him through the crowd to get by while his body guards and management team swarmed around him.

"JA!"

"JA MORANT!"

"JA!" High pitched voices shouted his name over and over with their phones out to record him. Temetrius waved back ask much as he could before he had to step off into the building.

"You must be Ja." A ginger haired white woman in a blazer approached Temetrius and his team.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded letting a smile grace his face.

"Hello Ja." She shook his hand with a smile. "I'm Jessica, right this way." She waved them over as she began walking down the hall. The walls were painted yellow and the doors were wooden and the floor as well.

She opened the door allowing Temetrius and his entourage to step in. Temetrius and some others had to duck their heads to step through the doorway.

"Jaaa." The interviewer of the hour, Charlotte sung while holding her arms out to hug him. "What's good." Temetrius chuckled bending down to wrap her into a hug.