𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 || 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢 | 19

"I love you." Ja repeated to Emani after landing another kiss on her lips before planting another kiss on her lips. "I love you more." She replied before the two exchanged another kiss. "You gon' call me?" Ja asked, kissing her again. "Mhm." She hummed into the hundreth kiss.

Emani was flying out of Memphis today to meet with her record label and the Bad Girl production team in Houston, Texas.

Undoubtedly, the meeting couldn't be conducted via phone due of the several topics they needed to discuss, such as Emani being casted for the upcoming season of Bad Girl.

Her label initially stated "absolutely not," but Ravia, Emani's assistant, asked that they first give her an opportunity to share her thoughts before taking any further action.

Ja fully agreed with Emani's label in this instance. He believed that it didn't represent her true self and would diminish her reputation as one of the greatest vocalists of their generation.

Emani's father, Armani said that he'd support whatever decision she made. He knew what Emani was capable of and she knew how to defend herself. Emani's Nana, Citaly said, "absolutely not!", but she knew she couldn't control whatever decision Emani made like she could when she was a baby. Emani is an adult now, so she could make her own decisions.

Before Ravia was employed to be Emani's assistant by Racquel, Racquel was Emani's unofficial manager and Ja's official manager. Racquel doesn't mind interjecting and giving her opinion when it comes to Emani's career, because that's just the way she is when it comes to Ja and Emani. She is therefore traveling to Houston to attend this meeting with Emani.

Bad Girls producer, Anastasia Lee and executive producer, Shemika Woods, better known as Ticky and Dime, were also attending this meeting on behalf of Bad Girl.

All this drama had been spread throughout the internet, speculating tension between Emani's assistant, Ravia and her boyfriend, Ja. The media's main question was, what was Emani's take on this? Does she want to be on Bad Girl or not?